Is the world cup over yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the world cup over yet?

Has the football finished yet? 'cos I want to start watching my telly again.

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
    formula 1 's on vince
    Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

S'o.k. I've found something to watch on channel 151 reality TV. talking about UFOs. I love all that stuff!

Comment

with big brother and football there isent a great deal to watch they have even taken topgear off the telly for five weeks because of $$$$$$ football
        I HAVE FOUND JESUS he was behind the sofa

Comment

Yeah, B*****ds! Why is it that when watching a good film, it gets to the most interesting part and all of a sudden, the announcer comes on and says,
          " We will return to tonights film after the news" No that really p****s me off!
          I doesn't happen with Football, 'cos it's far too important to be interupted by an impending world disaster or such like! F****ing Football!!!!

Here endeth my rant for this week.

Comment

Never mind - next week you can watch football AND Wimbledon!
            Personally I love it when an England game is on tv. I can drive on quiet roads and browse in empty shops - very civilized
            Keith

Comment

Vince, Vince Portugal and Holland game is just about to start!!

Comment

stop moaning about the footie you miserable gits! its only once every 4 years that we get to cry like babies without mates taking the pish!
                i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Know what you mean, football aint my thing, closest thing ive come to action
                  interactive sport is pool, It really hacks me off when they postpone a film cos the footy's overrun, I was all set to watch stir of echoes last night on 1 with my curry and pint at the ready at 10.45 and the ba$tards run it late at 11.15
                  cos of the match, and you sill have to put up with the bl00dy post mortem
                  on the match and then the news, I'd nearly finished the curry when the film eventually started, Compleatly ruined the experience, Bunch of overpaid posers,
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Yes the world cup is every 4 years, but the european cup is every 4 years as well. So we loss the right to watch telly every two years. In between we have all the league cups, championship etc. AND if that ever ends they import foreign flamming football.

It's almost like the flamming ramblers, they're taking over everything!
                    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                      stop moaning about the footie you miserable gits! its only once every 4 years that we get to cry like babies without mates taking the pish!
                      Unfortunatly football is nearly all year round....a surf is for life not just the breaks in the footie calender
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by logey79

Every four years? I wish! There's no getting away from it, it's everywhere.
                        If the football season is over they show games from other countries or show re-runs of past games just to see if there's a different score at the end!
                        It stopped being a sport as soon as the first player transfer went over the £1000,000 threshold and it turned into a business, just like F1.

Comment

I hate to admit it but I am quite into watching all the England games this world cup. Never been hooked before. At least I have something to talk about at work. It could be worse though. I could be watching Big Brother. Now that would be sad!
                          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Every four years? I wish! There's no getting away from it, it's everywhere.
                            If the football season is over they show games from other countries or show re-runs of past games just to see if there's a different score at the end!
                            It stopped being a sport as soon as the first player transfer went over the £1000,000 threshold and it turned into a business, just like F1.
                            yeah but unlike F1 the quality and skill in football increases each year, and if you don't like football then you get nice clear roads to go and play on don't you?!?!? and why should we question what people earn, football players entertain as many people around the world as film stars do and they get paid far more than football players do and they don't have to work anywhere near as hard.

and its not same as rambler anti 4x4ers as the MAJORITY of people love football so its not taking over for the MINORITY to enjoy is it????

we should be encouraging EVERY form of sport in this country as it should get these lardy kids off their backsides and into the habit of a lifestyle that should see them still healthy at 70 and not in a box.

the competitive nature of sport should also be pushed more so onto kids (they are actually doing the opposite in schools) as it motivates them elsewhere in life such as work. since the schools have cut back on discipline and competitive sports i've noticed a massive increase in kids of school leaving age having no ambition to even get their lazy @rses out of bed, nevermind getting a job.

so when the footballs on, i'm watching it all, and the rugby, tennis and cricket.
                            i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Absolutely concur with you there me old skipjack. I just don't want to see it everywhere I look or listen. I don't think British youngsters are given the chance to play for thier country unless the parents are very wealthy and we stop 'importing' foreign players.

Cricket??? thats like watching cars rust innit?

Comment

Working...
                              X