No announcement yet.

Is the world cup over yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

didn't DC do well today, I wish he'd drive like that all the time!
    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

DC did well today, but he usually doesn't. He's a bit of a moaner and for him to do well, everything has to fall to him nicely. He's not a consistent worker, unlike someone like Montoya, who's luck consistently deserts him!
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
        didn't DC do well today, I wish he'd drive like that all the time!
        I hope he drives for red bull next year as he would be wasted at that red team ,especilly if Red bull have renault engines next year...button did not do well at all and there re shuffle will not produce untill next year at the earliest ...Renault have to win the next two to sow this year up so its now a time to watch the mid field racing which is closer
        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by Woodzie
          ...button did not do well at all and there re shuffle will not produce untill next year at the earliest ...

For my money they should have binned Nick Fry...I don't think they'll get anywhere 'till he's gone...
          Carpe Biscalorum...

Comment

Is the world cup over yet???

Comment

i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

I'm into the football myself, but I do sympathise with those who are not. These days, with the number of digital channels we have, there's no reason why the usual tv programmes can't go ahead as normal, and show the World cup on another channel (or vice versa)

Comment

Never mind the bleedin'

OLYMPICKS are coming soooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnn nnnn!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Well we're getting wed next Sat, and nope there will not be a TV at the reception
                    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                      Well we're getting wed next Sat, and nope there will not be a TV at the reception

Who's the lucky fella?
                      One hell of a coincidence, TonyN is getting married next week too!
                      Who'd have thunk it?

I'll get me coat.

Comment

Best way to find out the world cup footies over? ....all the muppets take the flags off their cars and trucks!
                        When your driving behind someone that has these on, and one falls off, its really hard in a Surf to quickly manoeuvre to run over the bl**dy things
                        Is it supposed to sound like this??

Comment

Originally posted by mikey2119
                          Best way to find out the world cup footies over? ....all the muppets take the flags off their cars and trucks!
                          When your driving behind someone that has these on, and one falls off, its really hard in a Surf to quickly manoeuvre to run over the bl**dy things

Not 'round here, they leave them on 'till the next time. There's a couple of cars near me that still have red noses on their grilles. Tighter than a duck's arse some people!

Comment

Working...
                          X