Another day, another hotel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another day, another hotel...

Mottram Hall, near Alderley Edge this time.

No Surfs round here! I haven't seen so many Merc / BMW 4x4s in one place ever! It was about 3pm when I arrived, and nearly all of them were parked outside schools. There must be a huge concentration of money round here.

Every car that wasn't one of those was a big Merc saloon. They are about as common round here as Fiestas are back home!

The hotel is a bit flash for me, with a golfcourse outside the window. I feel a bit out of place amongst the 'rupert bear pants' in my jeans and T-shirt!

Didn't bring the Surf, I have another damn Peugeot 407(?) hire car thing which is about as bad a car as I've ever driven.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Originally posted by Apache

No Surfs round here! I haven't seen so many Merc / BMW 4x4s in one place ever! It was about 3pm when I arrived, and nearly all of them were parked outside schools. There must be a huge concentration of money round here.

Every car that wasn't one of those was a big Merc saloon. They are about as common round here as Fiestas are back home!

The hotel is a bit flash for me, with a golfcourse outside the window. I feel a bit out of place amongst the 'rupert bear pants' in my jeans and T-shirt!

Didn't bring the Surf, I have another damn Peugeot 407(?) hire car thing which is about as bad a car as I've ever driven.

around the money set there!
    Gaz

Comment

hotels

Just been to Emirates Palace Hotel in Abu Dhabi, saw the valet parking driving a nice shiney new Surf to the car park, good taste gets everywhere!
      Nige...............

Anything you can do.......i

Comment

No Surfs round here!
        Yes there are. there's loads in Congleton (just a few miles down the A34 from you) There's me and Shab and a couple of others. You're right though, alderly edge and through up to wilmslow way is full of footballers etc.

Are you up there doing stuff for Zenica by any chance?

Comment

not sure if it was a 407, but my sister had a peugeot for a while and it was like driving a fish tank!...
          really bad view... she came over and couldn't get it down my narrow driveway... said i'd have a go and couldn't do it either cos of the bad vision on the near side.
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
          X