No announcement yet.

Gutted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never mind the engine.. im still curious as to da slugs latest interweb purchase?? bucket of salt??
    TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

a happier ferret

ferret came and got his truck tonite, see his happy little face...
      Attached Files
      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Crackin stuff. Chillitt has saved the day. Cheekily I cleared off to France for the week and left him to it. Not that I'm a great deal of use under a bonnet....Yet!!

Picked up the Surf and went for a bimble. After a brief non-turbo moment (which was soon sorted by sticking that little pipe thingy on the little black box thingy that leads to the turbo thingy), she's now running as good as gold.

Hats off to Chillitt, he's done an outstanding job, which will be rewarded on Thursday night....Mucho drinko!!

And also cheers to all on here that have offered advice in our time of need. It is all graciously appreciated.

The Ferret is now happy again

Ferret
          "Canis Auxilio Servimus"

Comment

Originally posted by The Ferret
            Crackin stuff. Chillitt has saved the day. Cheekily I cleared off to France for the week and left him to it. Not that I'm a great deal of use under a bonnet....Yet!!

Picked up the Surf and went for a bimble. After a brief non-turbo moment (which was soon sorted by sticking that little pipe thingy on the little black box thingy that leads to the turbo thingy), she's now running as good as gold.

Hats off to Chillitt, he's done an outstanding job, which will be rewarded on Thursday night....Mucho drinko!!

And also cheers to all on here that have offered advice in our time of need. It is all graciously appreciated.

Ferret
            so the ferret is smiling again
            Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by The Ferret

Ferret
              Let the fun begin...

Good work on getting it fixed Chillitt.

Glad to see we have another forum member with my level of technical knowledge. All those pipes and boxes are too much for me.

Comment

i thought all those pipes and boxes were too much for me 2 weeks ago...
                but i thought, i have a toyota engine manual, and that aussie manual, and most of all a fantastic forum if i get stuck.. (shame it crashed when i was doing the hard part, but all better now!)

now, back to the central locking on mine...
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                  i thought all those pipes and boxes were too much for me 2 weeks ago...
                  but i thought, i have a toyota engine manual, and that aussie manual, and most of all a fantastic forum if i get stuck.. (shame it crashed when i was doing the hard part, but all better now!)

now, back to the central locking on mine...
                  Even better work then mate. If I had a hat on I'd take it off and you could see how sunburnt a head can get after spending the weekend driving around with the sunroof open

Comment

Definitely a damned fine achievement. With TonyN away on
                    honeymoon AND the forum offline, that's no small task to get
                    it back together and working properly to boot.

Comment

Working...
                    X