yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the most annoying muscle you've strained?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the most annoying muscle you've strained?

Thought i'd do a random topic seen as how its friday.

Right now i'm in a bit of muscular pain, as i've straind both bumcheeks badly! Think it was from kneeling down for 6 hours yesterday changing my brake discs. My Glutenous maximous is killing me! It huts to sit down, it hurts to walk, and stairs are a nightmare! Never realised how much i use my arse muscles!!

So ask you whats the most annoying muscle you've strained, and how did you do it?

Mart
    Just trying to raise my postcount!

Originally posted by B16mts
    Thought i'd do a random topic seen as how its friday.

Right now i'm in a bit of muscular pain, as i've straind both bumcheeks badly! Think it was from kneeling down for 6 hours yesterday changing my brake discs. My Glutenous maximous is killing me! It huts to sit down, it hurts to walk, and stairs are a nightmare! Never realised how much i use my arse muscles!!

So ask you whats the most annoying muscle you've strained, and how did you do it?

Mart
    popilitius is the worst
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

the worse muscle i strained was my wifes........
      d.i.y for 6 nights after that.....

carl.....
      gettin coooooler... and dark....

Comment

not me but a mate (i promise) pulled his groin rather badly whilst we were in morocco on a surf trip

shouldnt be too much of a problem, but he was just taking off on a triple overhead wave at the time...he skipped down the face like a bouncing bomb before having his ass served to him

that was two years ago - he still suffers from the 'dickey groin' today
        problems? i'll take 'em.

Comment

Originally posted by charvell
          popilitius is the worst

bless you !!!

is that near the popliteal artery ?? if so, it's in the knee yes ???

while training with my friend in the gym i pulled muscles i didn't know i had and could walk properly for days, she thought it was hilarious....
          Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

I spent a weekend not so long ago putting laminate down. I must have strained my butt muscles too. I was walking like john wayne for a week!
            Johnny

Comment

Originally posted by J5C
              I spent a weekend not so long ago putting laminate down. I must have strained my butt muscles too. I was walking like john wayne for a week!

It must be something about working when on your knees that does it i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Helen
                bless you !!!

is that near the popliteal artery ?? if so, it's in the knee yes ???

while training with my friend in the gym i pulled muscles i didn't know i had and could walk properly for days, she thought it was hilarious....
                WELL DONE HELEN THAT IS SPOT ON, IT IS IN THE KNEE, AND CAUSES A LOT OF PROBLEMS I LOVE TREATING PEOPLE WITH THIS COS IT HURTS THEM LIKE MAD
                SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Strained muscles

Few years ago did a bums and tums class at the gym with the mrs. I was the token male in the class. The following day couldnt stand from a sitting position. Lets just say I had to do a forward roll to get of the loo. And I can honestly say I have never seen my n*ts at that angle before.
                  Tequilla - breakfast of heros.

Comment

that muscle that can cramp on sole of your foot - right painfull
                    Landcruiser Colorado
                    Sub. Forester

Comment

Popliteal Muscle

Small muscle at the back of the knee crosses the popliteal fossa (incase you ever wondered what the back of the knee was called) Rotates femur over tibia to help unlock the knee. Just thought I would interject. Three muscles make up the butt gluteus maximus, gluteus medius and gluteus minimus all act as hip flexers. Best cure for problem sitting on a bar stool with pint in your hand. Could have got this totally wrong has been about 6 years since studying anatomy.

Comment

probbaly when i pulled every muscle in my left foot and ankle...

they thought it was broken cos it was so painful... and my foot turned black!

i almost had to have a day off work!
                        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Bad foot

I did similar. Walked through a bar in Greece on holiday and tripped down a step. Really twisted my ankle badly. One of the waiters grabbed my shoe and pulled. The pain was so bad I passed out.
                          Got done by fat greek copper for not wearing a lid on my scooter on the way back to the hotel that day as well.

Comment

I badly did my ankle in last year chasing cows in a bump field. Put my foot on the edge of a cow footprint at full sprint and went stright over on it. all went big and black. (I wasn't chasing the cows for fun, i was herding them, honest!)

Comment

How about this then

Worked for a company that supplied donnar kebabs to chip shops. The bloke I was working with dropped a 60 pound frozen one on my foot and broke my toe. It took a full twenty minutes for the nurses at causualty to stop laughing.

Comment

Working...
                              X