Chester Bennington (linkin park)

Originally posted by Linkin Surf
    Hiya, all you surf fans out there, i'm Chester Bennington from Linkin Park
    i own a Toyota Hilux SSR-X 3.0 tdi Auto

i toyotas, mine isnt done up like a celebritys would ussally b
    but it is REALLY cool

From
    who the hell is chester bennington and where is linkin park, no celebritiys on here mate your just one of us
    [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
    [size=5][/size]
    [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Acctually, gemini
      i'm very famous there is a Band called Linkin Park and i'm the lead singer
      so dont got giving it who the hell is chester bennington **** you

Linkin Surf

Comment

If you're Chester Bennington who the hell is "Charlotte"???
        NO WORRIES!
        Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
          If you're Chester Bennington who the hell is "Charlotte"???
          Charlotte"???church
          [size=5][/size]
          [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Linkin Park are from America,not Wales.......are u sure you are not in that well known tribute band "The Linkin Street Preachers"?
            Powered by ????

Comment

but it is REALLY cool

From
              we all celebs on here
              [size=5][/size]

Comment

Someone send an ambulance, Charlotte has 'Cabin Fever'!!!
                ...Woodie http://woodie.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/D...%20Surfsml.JPG

Comment

Originally posted by Woodie
                  Someone send an ambulance, Charlotte has 'Cabin Fever'!!!
                  if its charlotte curch, she could order 500 2.4 heads delivered to koi's house, then he can distribute them to those who's heads have cracked
                  [size=5][/size]

Comment

you guy's are cruel !.......but veeeeery funny !

Comment

but it is REALLY cool

From
                      Welcome Chester Charlotte Bennington or is it Charlotte Chester Bennington??
                      I am famous too, people know me in Singapore, Australia, NZ, Cyprus, Poland, Russia, USA to name but a few places.
                      My name remains unchanged, unlike Linkin Park formerly Hybrid Theory, still puts you next to Limp Bizkit on the record shop shelf can't be a bad thing.
                      You are joint vocalist with Mike Shinoda, a band with no bass player. Nice to see a band of the rock/rap fusion produce an LP with no swearing on it. Some tracks very heavy sort of punk/rock aggresive rapping feel then along comes 'Without you' which has romantic innuendoes.

So for perhaps some more authentication you can fill us in with some more details, a few free CD's, tickets etc

Oh one last thing, famous celebrity or not please read the forum rules and post in the correct section next time there really is nothing technical about this post, unless you found the spelling technical, thanks.
                      Last edited by Koi; 31 December 2003, 19:40.
                      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                      My choice
                      Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                        Welcome Chester Charlotte Bennington or is it Charlotte Chester Bennington??
                        I am famous too, people know me in Singapore, Australia, NZ, Cyprus, Poland, Russia, USA to name but a few places.
                        My name remains unchanged, unlike Linkin Park formerly Hybrid Theory, still puts you next to Limp Bizkit on the record shop shelf can't be a bad thing.
                        You are joint vocalist with Mike Shinoda, a band with no bass player. Nice to see a band of the rock/rap fusion produce an LP with no swearing on it. Some tracks very heavy sort of punk/rock aggresive rapping feel then along comes 'Without you' which has romantic innuendoes.

So for perhaps some more authentication you can fill us in with some more details, a few free CD's, tickets etc

Oh one last thing, famous celebrity or not please read the forum rules and post in the correct section next time, thanks.
                        its true http://www.stagestars.net/linkinpark...terbennington/
                        [size=5][/size]

Comment

Last edited by marky; 3 January 2004, 20:01.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                          (")_(")

Comment

(OK Chester what secondary school did you attend)
                            Sorry about that, my mate was round & didnt believe it either so he posted that reply.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                            (")_(")

Comment

Hello Chester,
                              nice to know we have another celebrity in our midst however if you were not quite so anal about being famous maybe you wouldn't have got the sarcasm ????
                              I quite like Linkin Park but find that kind of music a bit "middle of the road" I prefer the full blown death metal stuff like Napalm Death and Morbid Angel etc. Yes much better to thrash around to I think !!

Good luck to you though !

Jackie.

Comment

Working...
                              X