• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah.....the price of fame

Some people are born famous
    Some earn their fame
    Some have fame thrust upon them

With a name like Chester Bennington this guy has obviously had an unphill struggle through life, and if he has also learned to drive and pass his test (motoring, not cycling proficiency) then fair play to him. Charlie Chester did ok, and so did ManChester, so it can't be all bad.

Now if he could just explain to me why he doesn't know what 'technical' means I would be impressed.

Cheers

Rob G

Comment

Name

OOOPS dropped another, name l mean.
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

ITS them sprouts again BOB
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Ok guys I'm still none the wiser. I looked at the piccies and didn't recognise anyone.
          Which one was Charlotte and where was her chest??
          bring back BOB DYLAN
          A confused sumo.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Chester Bennington

Hi, Mrs Wavey Davey here. I would just like to say that IF it turns out to be the real Chester Bennington, then I am appalled at the welcome he got from some surfers. Let's not forget that Americans are more up front and friendly than us anally retentive, stiff upper lipped British. Let's face it, why would anyone come onto the site claiming to be someone, most of you would not have heard of?

If it's not him, then what's the problem also? Just somebody getting their kicks in some strange way.

Either way, I still think It's a shame the way some of you have treated someone who has taken the time to visit the website. A little more friendlyness might encourage more people!!

Anyway, thanks to the forum for keeping Dave amused while I get the chance to take control of the telly remote, I can almost work it now!!

P.S. Welcome Chester, I really like your music, even if I am old enough to be your mum.
            How much!

Comment

Originally posted by Linkin Surf
              Acctually, gemini
              i'm very famous there is a Band called Linkin Park and i'm the lead singer
              so dont got giving it who the hell is chester bennington **** you

Linkin Surf
              means nothing to me, never heard of you mate or your band, though i see you have a chip on your shoulder
              [font=Times New Roman][size=3]
              [size=5][/size]
              [/size][/font][font=Times New Roman][size=3][b][i][color=blue]I[/color][color=royalblue]a[/color][color=deepskyblue]n[/color] [color=blue]トヨタの[/color][color=royalblue]波92 のssr[/color][color=deepskyblue][color=royalblue]-g[/color] 擁護者[/color][/i][/b][/size][/font]

Comment

Originally posted by waveydavey
                Hi, Mrs Wavey Davey here. I would just like to say that IF it turns out to be the real Chester Bennington, then I am appalled at the welcome he got from some surfers. Let's not forget that Americans are more up front and friendly than us anally retentive, stiff upper lipped British. Let's face it, why would anyone come onto the site claiming to be someone, most of you would not have heard of?

If it's not him, then what's the problem also? Just somebody getting their kicks in some strange way.

Either way, I still think It's a shame the way some of you have treated someone who has taken the time to visit the website. A little more friendlyness might encourage more people!!

Anyway, thanks to the forum for keeping Dave amused while I get the chance to take control of the telly remote, I can almost work it now!!

P.S. Welcome Chester, I really like your music, even if I am old enough to be your mum.
                It only took two posts to give Gemini a ****you for not knowing who he was, that just rude, famous or not, being an ass will get you abused. Come here to talk about Surfs fine, start acting all 'special' and its open season.......

Cool band, good music, but lets see if he can fit in and be nice to people..........
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by waveydavey

Mrs Wavey: GOOD them remotes hey.
                  and welcome Chester i not heard of linkin park but nice to meet you.
                  took some heat off me for couple of posts m8
                  Enjoying Life after Cancer
                  Pops

Comment

Hiya, all you surf fans out there, i'm Chester Bennington from Linkin Park
                    i own a Toyota Hilux SSR-X 3.0 tdi Auto

i toyotas, mine isnt done up like a celebritys would ussally b
                    but it is REALLY cool

From
                    Chester Bennington (linkin park)

hi all you surfies, my names chester drawers, me and my m8, war d robe, are in the band, blinking dark and although we don,t own a surf we were delivered by one.
                    chester(the famous one )

Comment

Hiya, all you surf fans out there, i'm Chester Bennington from Linkin Park
                      i own a Toyota Hilux SSR-X 3.0 tdi Auto

i toyotas, mine isnt done up like a celebritys would ussally b
                      but it is REALLY cool

From
                      Chester Bennington (linkin park)
                      I'm famous y'know, I sang in front of the Queen when I was only 16 years old. twelve months later I sang infront of the Prince of Wales and I also sang in front of the duke of York...
                      Tonight I will be singing in fornt of a few other Pubs as well

I'm a Celebrity (pi$$ he@d) kick me out of ere
                      P.S want a guitarist?
                      [SIZE=3][FONT=verdana][COLOR=darkorange]The chickens are stealing my sanity[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Comment

tONIGHT MATTHEW IM KELLY OSBOURNE
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                        (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                          tONIGHT MATTHEW IM KELLY OSBOURNE

In a previous life...I had 10,000 men....the worrying thing is I can,t remember if I was the Grand Old Duke of York or.....Freddy Mercury
                          Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

not called for

im with tony there was no need to introduce yourself as being famous for a start and answering gemini like that i mean i dont give a sod who he is it dont matter if he came on here as a normal newbie would .he would have been welcomed with open arms so no more im famous crap m8 we dont really give a toss if u own a surf and wanna join in then fair dos and welcome . if you want us to all start begging you for something or giving you ohhh how wonderfull you are lol . then think again
                            black n tan
                            black n tan
                            yes i am a dobermann man

Comment

Dunno about you lot but I think "The Coral" have bags more talent.Shame they aren't on here..........

Comment

Lets get real
                                The adjective "famous" has 1 sense in WordNet.

1. celebrated, famed, far-famed, famous, illustrious, notable, noted, renowned -- (widely known and esteemed; "a famous actor"; "a celebrated musician"; "a famed scientist"; "an illustrious judge"; "a notable historian"; "a renowned painter")

In other words famous my ar*e sorry mate but you are only a legend in your own mind

Keith
                                PS My uncle Arnold was a famous golfer
                                I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Working...
                                X