Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then I got 2 replies.

1st one.

[no dummy the toyota hilux range is stil going but the surf finished in 2002 thers a big diferance you idiot the toyota hilux range consits of loads of models but the surf finished in 2002 go look it up in a book dont you think i know the hilux range is stil going i import the $$$$ing parts god giv me strenth why do i have to suffer $$$$ing morons from ebay who like to think they know a thing or two for god sake man if you ar as thick as you seem to be go buy a book

2nd one.
    [thers no such thing as a toyota hilux surf mk4 thers a toyota hilux mk4 also virgo and d4d thers loads but no more surfs do you now understand no surf but loads of diferant hilux derrrrrr s u r f ]
    Last edited by andy; 16 May 2006, 21:17.

Comment

MR SURF knows best, wonder what book he would advise , lol
      Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Originally posted by andy
        And then I got 2 replies.

1st one.

[no dummy the toyota hilux range is stil going but the surf finished in 2002 thers a big diferance you idiot the toyota hilux range consits of loads of models but the surf finished in 2002 go look it up in a book dont you think i know the hilux range is stil going i import the $$$$ing parts god giv me strenth why do i have to suffer $$$$ing morons from ebay who like to think they know a thing or two for god sake man if you ar as thick as you seem to be go buy a book

2nd one.
        [thers no such thing as a toyota hilux surf mk4 thers a toyota hilux mk4 also virgo and d4d thers loads but no more surfs do you now understand no surf but loads of diferant hilux derrrrrr s u r f ]

His email address mrsurf@fsmail.net

Wow. such an impolite person he deserves to have his auction wrecked but at the last minute.
        I used to have a surf me!

Comment

Apology.

andy what can i say apart from am wrong i was geting mixed up with the kzn185 but thats not taking anything away from you i stand corected i have imported parts and al sorts and i must be honist i wasant aware of the mark 4 yes your corect am gobsmacked just been looking at a pic of it , i am no longer mr surf i wil have to think of another name i get peaple taking the mick all day long and thort oh no not again in fact its nice to know ther ar peaple who do know what is what aniway to say i apologise is the least i can say but am realy glad you told me this is a whole new world for me now i wil also have to change that $$$$$$ stupid ad again i hope you didant flip like i did you realy did catch me at my worst at last inteligent surf person or did you just look it up like i just did lol but aniway pleas reply i realy am sorry for spiting my dummy out best regards paul

Comment

Bwahahahaha! Mr Surf eats humble pie.

Well done for being an 'Intelligent Surf Person' Praps' you should be Mr Surf.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
              Bwahahahaha! Mr Surf eats humble pie.

Well done for being an 'Intelligent Surf Person' Praps' you should be Mr Surf.

Maybe he should learn to spell and put a sentence together.

Mr Surf.

Comment

Originally posted by phoebelala
                Ey up Jim. David tells me you are now over at Harrogate Branch? Is that a full time thing then?

Al.
                Skipton now, turning the place around getting it back on its feet. I'm sure before too long they will send me to another branch.
                jim
                i like it muddy!

Comment

Originally posted by andy
                  Maybe he should learn to spell and put a sentence together.

Mr Surf.
                  Yes i thought i was bad!! anyway i like the wheels
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

WTG Andy

Respect

We are not worthy

Trev
                    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

All Hail Andy

for he IS Mr Surf

You gotta get a wheel cover now mate

Al
                      I used to have a surf me!

Comment

ha i am mr dunn ! i have sent mr "surf" many emails telling him that his advert is wrong but he just gets abusive saying he knows better than anyone about surfs ! he didn't even know that the recaro seats were available on the mk3, saying that all mk3s with recaro seats were taken from the mk2s and fitted by their japenese owner, oh and is also adamant that his surf is far superior than anybody elses !! fool

Comment

Originally posted by white akita
                          ha i am mr dunn ! i have sent mr "surf" many emails telling him that his advert is wrong but he just gets abusive saying he knows better than anyone about surfs ! he didn't even know that the recaro seats were available on the mk3, saying that all mk3s with recaro seats were taken from the mk2s and fitted by their japenese owner, oh and is also adamant that his surf is far superior than anybody elses !! fool
                          Hehe, that cool, so you'll be getting an apology as well soon.

Fair play that he apologised to Andy in the end, but that was after a couple of really abusive emails, 'under pressure' or 'having a bad day' is no excuse, you see the real measure of a person when he's under pressure, and from here it don't look good.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

I did tell him that he should look at Morr's & Codlord's sites and the forum if he needed correct info, dont suppose we will see him though.

Comment

ha i very much doubt that he will be giving me an apology because he still beleives he is correct about the recaro seats only being made for the mk2 even though the mk3 recaro's are a differen't style ! i just think he is a muppet calling himself mr surf when his knowledge of surfs is very limited like mine is.

Comment

Working...
                              X