Hottest day so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hottest day so far

Its been the hottest day yet and i had to spend it workin in an indian resturant kitchen in the oriface of the south coast Brighton, Greasey hot
    and the roads were packed, Could'nt enjoy the drive for watching the soddin new water temp gauge, I think its made things worse as i can now see what temp its going up to aroung 90-100c and worring about the head
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

$$$$$$ typical isnt it same here working in doors in a builders merchants at the mo
    regards the temp gauge your std 1 only gave an average,,,,,,the truth is scary when you have an accurate reading.....order your new under pants ASAP
    Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

And it's supposed to be hotter today....

And i work in the basement... I MUST GET ANOTHER JOB....
      Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Yeah! Its hot already, Got a better day today though, Day off for my
        grandaughter's birthday so all being well a sit in the garden with a couple of cold ones, That'll do for me
        Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

The hottest couple of days so far and I am on holiday. I am going to put the rear window motor back in the Surf and get my hair cut. I am then going to take my kites over to Sundon Hills and catch the breeze.

Sorry to rub it in.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

We got our air con in the office working at last, so we now get cool air

I'm still going down the pub at lunchtime though
            Got an itch, might need to scratch it soon.

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
              The hottest couple of days so far and I am on holiday. I am going to put the rear window motor back in the Surf and get my hair cut. I am then going to take my kites over to Sundon Hills and catch the breeze.

Sorry to rub it in.
              get your hair cut.........i didn't think you had much there in the 1st place Phil.......lol
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

I've just laid 30 concrete blocks and I'm sweating like a horse! Now I'm having a cuppa! Can't stop for long though!

Comment

A CUppa!..like that really takes the thirst away.. ???

my office is currently averaging 28, thats 3 degrees warmer than outside. Im on the 10th floor and the windows are all fixed and dont open. the air conditioning isnt effective enough to cope with around 50 G5 macs running and all the bodies too...

its rubbish.
                  the max ive had at my desk has been 41 degrees last summer.

id rather be in our old falling down office where the windows actually opened and we all had fans...

ah the luxury of working for a massive global company such as AOL timewarner
                  she's no angel

Comment

my shop faces north east, and has a nice damp drafty cellar under it. its lovely and cool in here. and i have a good view of the young ladies sitting in the sun over the road..
                    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

It's great here in Bournemouth , been working outside putting up a conservatory in the blazing sun , even managed to get a bit of a tan

Andy.

Comment

It was 26 centigrade at stonehenge today I had to put the air con on in the misses focus
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

28 here in Manchester early finish & im looking out of the window at the eye candy wearing BIKINIS in their Garden.
                          Oh yes been out in TRACY'S car as well for a POSE
                          Attached Files
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                          (")_(")

Comment

Did I mention that I am off work?
                            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Yeah I had a bitch of a day, stopped off on the way back to the office (about a mile short of it!) in a nice little country pub, pint of Tim Taylors and a cheese ploughmans in the beer garden. How I left to go back to work is beyond me.
                              Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Working...
                              X