Hottest day so far

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toyney
    A CUppa!..like that really takes the thirst away.. ???

my office is currently averaging 28, thats 3 degrees warmer than outside. Im on the 10th floor and the windows are all fixed and dont open. the air conditioning isnt effective enough to cope with around 50 G5 macs running and all the bodies too...

its rubbish.
    the max ive had at my desk has been 41 degrees last summer.

id rather be in our old falling down office where the windows actually opened and we all had fans...

ah the luxury of working for a massive global company such as AOL timewarner

sounds like my workplace....full sun on the back...windows ineffective as they're the old style where a small window at the top opens up.....air con on the wall ineffective because the company have knocked out the partition to make a larger room.

been testing some software all day for early run in the morning...so only sun seen all week is when i popped out for 5 mins for my dinner...didn't see any on saturday as been decoratin a room and needed to get it finished as all the computer junk is round the house
    Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by marky
      28 here in Manchester early finish & im looking out of the window at the eye candy wearing BIKINIS in their Garden.
      Oh yes been out in TRACY'S car as well for a POSE

you been puffin it agsain big daddy!

was it you on the m60 this morn with the yellow viz jacket hangin in the window?
      Gaz

Comment

Scotland

The mercury is at 25.5DegC here in aberdeen and as I'm AD HOC OFFSHORE I'm mostly at home so when it's hot I can enjoy the Sun. Problem today is South Africa are Playing New Zeeland and I can't tear myself away from the telly

Comment

It,s been luvverly here today. I got sunburnt pottering around in the garden.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
          X