X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more by-way access

Has any body else received one of these letters
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bell end billy; 31 March 2006, 10:46.

Was that under your windscreen wiper or through the door?
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

I like the p.s. Everyone except drivers of vehicles apparently.
      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

And disabled people who don't have wheelchairs.

I get it know, if it's old and you like it, it's "traditional" and must be protected, if it's old and you don't then it's "outdated" and must be stopped! Like common courtesy, sharing, not enforcing your point of view on other people ...

Because they don't do it, it automatically becomes wrong.

Not all ramblers subscribe to this view of course.

Comment

Originally posted by bell end billy
          Has any body else received one of these letters
          I can't believe that a Registered Charity is able to raise funds to outlaw a persons hobby. Surely there is a Human Rights Issue there?

They'll be asking for a Lottery Grant next!
          Just Vegging Out

Comment

Aren't these people just organised trespassers? and how do they get to their 'rambling' locations, teleport? or even 'jaunt'? (if you're under 35 you may not understand 'jaunting')

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
              Aren't these people just organised trespassers? and how do they get to their 'rambling' locations, teleport? or even 'jaunt'? (if you're under 35 you may not understand 'jaunting')
              Don't you mean "jaunte"?
              Peter

I am not a number. I am a FREE MAN!

Comment

Correct, but the TP spell it without the 'e'

Comment

Do you know have many thousands of miles of footpaths and bridleways there are in the country, compared to byways, there is nothing in it, and the more byways that get shut down, the more recreational 4x4's have to use whats left and so they get even more damaged.

Maybe we ban walkers from byways, then they won't have anything to worry about.

Poor things, imagine finding mud and water out in the country! What do they think the country side comes out the box like a nice clean gravel driveway???

The only way for a properly disabled person to see the 'proper' countryside, is in a 4x4, anything apart from a gravel track isn't wheelchair friendly.

Like they said, no person should be denied access from the country, what are they doing to us?

"No walker or horse rider should be afraid of being run off the path" Any responsable 4x4'er will never do this, anyone who does is driving damgerously and should be reported anyway, as its still a public highway.

Dumbasses, how did they get so much power?
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

the reason they get so much power is because they do sod all else exept complain. they probably don't work full time jobs unlike the rest of us. thats why their hobbies are what they are. it's still free to walk, and still free to complain. it aint exactly free to surf is it?!
                    i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                      Was that under your windscreen wiper or through the door?
                      It was through the door

Comment

They're on to you!

Comment

Originally posted by logey79
                          the reason they get so much power is because they do sod all else exept complain. they probably don't work full time jobs unlike the rest of us. thats why their hobbies are what they are. it's still free to walk, and still free to complain. it aint exactly free to surf is it?!
                          As a Disabled person, try stoppin me
                          I can go anywhere me 4x4 Wheelchair takes me, that Y I got it !!! Silly
                          They must be Dellirious or Confused

There's always a Payback.... You just can't see it Comin !!!!
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

I do not not belong to the ramblers association or any other association for that matter, but i have recently joined the bushcraft forum and ordered some of my outdoor gear from some obviously dubious website shops who like to pass on their customers info to other companies or associations. I do own a surf obviously ! but i have never taken it off road yet although i would do given the opportunity and would not think twice about using any highway or byeway that i was legally entitled to use.

I love walking/playing/camping outdoors but i also love driving the SURF

Comment

I really am begining to hate these tree hugging spoil sports in one breath they want 4x4's out of the towns and citys and into the country and then they want us out of the country.

I hope to see one trip over and land face first in cow s**t so i can point and laugh
                              They can go fast, I can go anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X