Brown is after our trucks in budget.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown is after our trucks in budget.

Read this. It makes you sick. It looks like there is truth in the story that we are all about to pay much more into Gordon Browns Treasury. I own THREE vehicles that are all 4X4's. One is off the road. But it looks like I'm going to have to pay another £80 a year for the privilage of owning the vehicle I want. What really fu**s me off is that this is supposed to be a tax to stop the "Chelsea Tractor" mob buying big 4X4's. What a joke. If someone can afford a brand new X5, then this increase isn't going to even register in their school run brains. But it will certainly register in my pocket.

There is a comments section at the bottom of the artical. Please ensure as many of you as possible reply to this. The paper might then take this up in a following artical.

This goverment are a bunch of Communist left wing Wa**ers!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...a_source=&ct=5
    Last edited by M35A2; 19 March 2006, 11:21.

Originally posted by M35A2
    Read this. It makes you sick. It looks like there is truth in the story that we are all about to pay much more into Gordon Browns Treasury. I own THREE vehicles that are all 4X4's. One is off the road. But it looks like I'm going to have to pay another £80 a year for the privilage of owning the vehicle I want. What really fu**s me off is that this is supposed to be a tax to stop the "Chelsea Tractor" mob buying big 4X4's. What a joke. If someone can afford a brand new X5, then this increase isn't going to even register in their school run brains. But it will certainly register in my pocket.

yeah i agree tommy tankers.........
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2

There is a comments section at the bottom of the artical. Please ensure as many of you as possible reply to this. The paper might then take this up in a following artical.

I've replied.