Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=M35A2]
    Originally posted by da SLUG man

After doing 8 years in the Army, I've seen video's of what happens to you when Mr Radiation gets to you. I think I will stay outside and enjoy the suntan.
    how about the "top secret" A3000 building at AWE?... they have direct hit missile resistance and enough food for 30 years!!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

[QUOTE=da SLUG man]
      Originally posted by M35A2
      how about the "top secret" A3000 building at AWE?... they have direct hit missile resistance and enough food for 30 years!!

Great. Just one problem. Getting there, not getting shot, and getting inside from Didcot in 3 mins? Mmmm..... Where is Captain Janeway and her transporter when you need her???

Comment

[QUOTE=M35A2]
        Originally posted by da SLUG man

Great. Just one problem. Getting there, not getting shot, and getting inside from Didcot in 3 mins? Mmmm..... Where is Captain Janeway and her transporter when you need her???
        get the "top secret" underground railway from burghfield!!

and you can only bring janeway if i can share!... (bit of vintage never hurt no-one!)
        but don't worry, i'll share seven-of-nine!!... probably all nine if you ask nice!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

[QUOTE=da SLUG man]
          Originally posted by M35A2

get the "top secret" underground railway from burghfield!!

and you can only bring janeway if i can share!... (bit of vintage never hurt no-one!)
          but don't worry, i'll share seven-of-nine!!... probably all nine if you ask nice!

No worries. Here is a picture to keep you going in the mean time.
          Attached Files

Comment

Can I just say, I live above or within the clouds most of the time so all my truck gets, is wet.

That is all, carry on.

Comment

didcot power station is supposed to be having its coal setup upgraded to maximise the efficency so it should reduce the ash waste up the chimney. boring i know but just thought id mention it
              TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

My mate said it was on the news yesterday. Apparently, the thing that filters all the ash out before it exits the chimney broke down.

They were on the TV offering to pay for your windows to be cleaned and for your car to be valeted. DOH........... Jet washed all the cr*p off earlier in the day, out of my own pocket...

Comment

Working...
                X