Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be Warned - Serious Internet Rip Off

Hello,

Some scum bag is using Nationalbreakers.com as a cover to gain access to credit card details.

Scam works thus - you leave your details with nationalbreakers.com. One of their suppliers will phone you up with the details you left. Haggle over the price, give them credit card details, no spares appear but major telephone top ups will on your credit card.

I've reported this to the police but be warned - nationalbreakers are being used as a front/cover by one (or more) of thier suppliers.

This is the voice of bitter experience speaking!

ps - they have a sister company called findapart which may be getting used in this way also.
    Another member of the 'A' team

Everyone is on the scam list these days.!!! all since these immagrants started to come over here.!!!!
    SLIPPERY WHEN WET.!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovely Boyo
      Hello,

Some scum bag is using Nationalbreakers.com as a cover to gain access to credit card details.

Scam works thus - you leave your details with nationalbreakers.com. One of their suppliers will phone you up with the details you left. Haggle over the price, give them credit card details, no spares appear but major telephone top ups will on your credit card.

I've reported this to the police but be warned - nationalbreakers are being used as a front/cover by one (or more) of thier suppliers.

This is the voice of bitter experience speaking!

ps - they have a sister company called findapart which may be getting used in this way also.

Also the 0906 number is a 1.00 a min and if you reply to the text msg ie register your mobile with them its 1.50 per reply and 1.00 per msg received. so my advice STAY WELL CLEAR!
      [U]SORRY OFFICER...I HAVE BEEN IN ALL EVENING...[/U]

Comment

Originally posted by TRUCKMAN
        Also the 0906 number is a 1.00 a min and if you reply to the text msg ie register your mobile with them its 1.50 per reply and 1.00 per msg received. so my advice STAY WELL CLEAR!
        And half the messages are adverts like 'we can help you find the spares you want' the one I received cost me £1.28, I got them stopped by going via their web page, cost me zero, if you do it by your mobile watch out I have heard of costs over £10 just to stop texts
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by SSRX3.0TDLE
          Everyone is on the scam list these days.!!! all since these immagrants started to come over here.!!!!
          What a thoroughly racist, and totally xenophobic attitude I hope, but seriously doubt, that you are utterly ashamed of that comment.
          Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosinDevon
            What a thoroughly racist, and totally xenophobic attitude I hope, but seriously doubt, that you are utterly ashamed of that comment.
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by SSRX3.0TDLE
              dont think you can say its just the immagrants as there are enough con artist here that were born here
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Sorry but I agree with Stormforce, you are not a rscist for realising that imergrants are coming to the UK to sponge off our Governmeant, the Taxes you and me pay every day, and that will always increase in the next bugget.

Our government is too scared to stand up and say enough is enough, because you get doo-gooders saying they are racist.
                I like Orientals

Comment

they're not coming to be bus drivers anymore???

it's only a minority that are robbing gits... same with anything...
                  most are honest people... it's a bit of a bugger that there's getting less work and less pay cos the polish come here on working holidays for £2 and hour... but they're not robbing anyone!

and think of the ones forced into prostitution etc. when they'd been promised a better life??

hope anyone here that wants to leave the country gets victimised and called a robbing scrounger when they get to their destination!

edit: and the ones that wait in the mornings for a dodgy builder to give them some work, with no health and safety provisions... all because of the crazy way the government works, they're not allowed to be employed as an asylum seeker!!...
                  Last edited by da SLUG man; 26 January 2006, 22:35.
                  nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

funny, I thought this was a hilux forum site, not aforum for people to air their racist views.

Comment

funny, I thought this was a hilux forum site, not aforum for people to air their racist views.
                      here here
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

LOL, you should see the rest of this forum...its a real mess with un Hilux related posts.....................

all i am going to say on this is......in 1994 i fininshed an engineering aprenticeship and since have never been able to find work as this country is loseing its manufacturing base. And its getting worse.......i now have to take unskilled jobs..unless your a solicitor or similar job then your at the bottom of the plie and screwed. Its a shame this country is going this way. I am not racsist but.....

I do wonder why i see alot of ppl who are clearly not from this country wearing better clothes than me. oh well can someone lock this pointless thread now please?
                        3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
                          LOL, you should see the rest of this forum...its a real mess with un Hilux related posts.....................

all i am going to say on this is......in 1994 i fininshed an engineering aprenticeship and since have never been able to find work as this country is loseing its manufacturing base. And its getting worse.......i now have to take unskilled jobs..unless your a solicitor or similar job then your at the bottom of the plie and screwed. Its a shame this country is going this way. I am not racsist but.....

I do wonder why i see alot of ppl who are clearly not from this country wearing better clothes than me. oh well can someone lock this pointless thread now please?
                          I have a vacancy for an engineer, move to Devon and I will give you a job.

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
                            I do wonder why i see alot of ppl who are clearly not from this country wearing better clothes than me?
                            cos the welsh have more hooky gear for sale down the pub... just cos it's "designer label" don't make it better!!
                            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I have a vacancy for an engineer, move to Devon and I will give you a job.
                              funnily enough...last time i was in Dorset on holiday this chap said there was loads of skiled jobs going....

So where they all gone round Nottingham???
                              3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Working...
                              X