No announcement yet.

Threat To Tennyson Trail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's strange when your read all the articles and discussion on this that the farmers reaction has not been, this kind of thing could send my business to the wall or this is costing me a fortune.

"People keep telling me how sorry they are about my animals but there is much more to it than that. The banning of vehicles on the trail may be the only consolation to come out of this whole disaster. I am sure there will be no other consolation, but at least that would stop future occurrences like this, or worse.""People keep telling me how sorry they are about my animals but there is much more to it than that.

Folks on one or two other 4x4 sites are beginning to wonder if there is something more to this than meets the eye?
    Discalimer: I am not accusing anyone, merely repeating the question.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
      i feel that if we as a forum was to get in touch with the paper on the island just voice our thoughts on this horrific senseless act it might show some big wig in the local council that we do care about our countryside and its inhabitants......
      what a brill idea

what say the Management ? can we not put something together to send them to show our discust and that most 4x4 owners DO care
      dont think we as a forum should sit back and get labelled with these morons anymore
      lets fight back to keep our rights to greenlane and off road
      Last edited by pops; 14 January 2006, 12:44.
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

i might be a complete ****ing idiot, but at least i know the country code and what's acceptable!
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
          i might be a complete ****ing idiot, but at least i know the country code and what's acceptable!
          no your not a COMPLETE one yet!!!

we all know YOUR hearts in the right place
          DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
            no your not a COMPLETE one yet!!!

we all know YOUR hearts in the right place
            my brains in the right place too... just cos it was originally in a monkey don't mean it's not mine!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
            X