Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threat To Tennyson Trail

Check out this article in our Local Paper

This is the type of thing that certainly does not help our cause in keeping the BOATS open to 4x4 owners, If i get my hands on the little PRATS i would do the same to them as they did to the sheep.

I feel that our days will be numbered on access to the Tennyson Trail after this STUPIDITY!

Paul
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

The sick *******s should be hung. They have no place remaining in the human gene pool.

You can almost bet that, not only where they driving stolen trucks but high on drugs too. Every responsible 4x4 owner on the island should make their trucks available for inspection, so the police can narrow the search down and catch the culprits.
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Hanging is too good for those idiots

I have mad the members of Mud club also aware of these prats.

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
        The sick *******s should be hung. They have no place remaining in the human gene pool.

You can almost bet that, not only where they driving stolen trucks but high on drugs too. Every responsible 4x4 owner on the island should make their trucks available for inspection, so the police can narrow the search down and catch the culprits.
        Probably be a waste of police time - afterall, the courts would probably say that they were poor underprivaliged souls that have had such a hard life, or they were just travellers that are persecuted by every decent living, tax paying, honest resident of the island!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, but this just gets right up my nose!!!

Cheers, Nick
        "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

that makes me feel sick reading that - I cannot believe that anyone could do something like that, ever.
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
            that makes me feel sick reading that - I cannot believe that anyone could do something like that, ever.
            The paper has a photo and its quite gross!! I wont post a copy as I think its not needed on here!

Paul

Comment

um... that's the sort of thing you don't know what to say!...

there's some wierdos around!

it's not even like they've chased them and accidentally run one over or scared them to death!
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick V
                Probably be a waste of police time - afterall, the courts would probably say that they were poor underprivaliged souls that have had such a hard life, or they were just travellers that are persecuted by every decent living, tax paying, honest resident of the island!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, but this just gets right up my nose!!!

Cheers, Nick
                will do if they stop us doing the tennyson as its a great trail and great day out on the little island
                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                Pops

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                  um... that's the sort of thing you don't know what to say!...

there's some wierdos around!

it's not even like they've chased them and accidentally run one over or scared them to death!
                  No they have gone all out to cause as much devastation asthey can. It says in the paper that they have also driven into tree gates.

To hit one sheep once, ok, thats possibly an accident but to go back and to run over them again is down right sadistic and barbaric.

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                    will do if they stop us doing the tennyson as its a great trail and great day out on the little island
                    I am gutted over it I feel maybe a letter is in the pipeline from me to the paper stating that its the minority causing these problems not the serious off roaders that cause these problems .

Its like all sports the minority spoil it for the majority!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
                      No they have gone all out to cause as much devastation asthey can. It says in the paper that they have also driven into tree gates.

To hit one sheep once, ok, thats possibly an accident but to go back and to run over them again is down right sadistic and barbaric.
                      and not the actions of all the 4x4 owners i have met thus far either as they all get enough pleasure in just trying to get man and machine in harmony in mud and water and uphill and downdale
                      i will master it one day
                      Pops

Comment

I am gutted over it I feel maybe a letter is in the pipeline from me to the paper stating that its the minority causing these problems not the serious off roaders that cause these problems .

well put my name on it too paul please
                        Pops

Comment

You can add mine and Penny's too.

Trev
                          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

i think you can put ALL our names on that one...
                            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                              i think you can put ALL our names on that one...
                              Yep, be glad to put my name to a letter of support, those sick drivers need to be put away!

Comment

Working...
                              X