Food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Food

Any foodies out there just cooked a Jamie Oliver recipie from his latest book Hunters chicken stew , now still salivating . I must recomend it to you

Yum YUM
    www.daemon4x4.org

Originally posted by ianwoodzie
    Any foodies out there just cooked a Jamie Oliver recipie from his latest book Hunters chicken stew , now still salivating . I must recomend it to you

Yum YUM

Stuffed meself...just had a couple of breasts [chicken that is ] marinated in a lovely spicy seasoning [been seasoned most of the day, so the chicken was made to be tender] with chips and peas. Got some home-made Chilli-con-carne in the freezer to go at tomoz me thinks
    Gaz

Comment

Food

Hi Gaz what no "Garlic Sausage"
      Live Life To The Full

Comment

Originally posted by Hilux
        Hi Gaz what no "Garlic Sausage"

I'll leave that to you - the Garlic Sausage pass master!
        Gaz

Comment

[QUOTE=ianwoodzie]Any foodies out there just cooked a Jamie Oliver recipie from his latest book Hunters chicken stew , now still salivating . I must recomend it to you

Yum YUM [/QUOT

Just cooked 2 nice trout I caught Wednesday. Stuffed them with onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and sage & onion stuffing mix. Wrap in silver foil and in oven for 25 mins. Never tasted better!!
          ( caught on a gold head tadpole fished deep and slow if anyones interested)

Comment

Originally posted by The Pope
            Just cooked 2 nice trout I caught Wednesday. Stuffed them with onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and sage & onion stuffing mix. Wrap in silver foil and in oven for 25 mins. Never tasted better!!
            ( caught on a gold head tadpole fished deep and slow if anyones interested)

Were the trout a good size???
            www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

i just ahd a dry bit of pizza i found in the bottom of the fridge and microwaved... and some hash browns (i think)
              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

On Tuesday I threw the left over chicken carcass into a large pot, some diced boiling bacon, added 1/2 pint of stock, almost half a bottle of left over white wine, bouquet garni, five whole shallots, two thickly diced carrots, a small diced swede, removed the bones, then added a couple of generous handfulls of macaroni to cook in the stock. It was the best meal of the Christmas holiday! My daughter was so impressed she had two big bowls full.
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by ianwoodzie
                  Were the trout a good size???

Not great, about 2.5 - 3lb but good eating size, from crystal clear water. I never saw another fisherman for the 3 hours I was there , except the bailiff of course! Absolutely perfect day eh!

Comment

you can tell my fridge is empty... i had a cheese and doritos dip sandwich for lunch!
                    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                      you can tell my fridge is empty... i had a cheese and doritos dip sandwich for lunch!

Wot no salad cream
                      www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Originally posted by The Pope
                        Not great, about 2.5 - 3lb but good eating size, from crystal clear water. I never saw another fisherman for the 3 hours I was there , except the bailiff of course! Absolutely perfect day eh!

Sounds great ,,, got to eat a 3 1/2 pound one in the freezer before melons will let me catch any more
                        www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

Working...
                        X