Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what you getting for Christmas?

Me? I got my redundancy.

Going to have a quiet Christmas this year, however, my youngest has got me a Pink Floyd cd to add to my collection to cheer me up bless!

This will be one year I'll be glad to see the back of.
    Dave

Sorry to hear that Dave,

Hopefully something better will come up soon to replace that job.

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

sorry to hear about ur job m8...hope 2006 starts off better for u

well as i bought myself a surf in november it looks like santa(me) is getting me a sat nav for xmas(thats if it arrives on time)..i got fed up looking into other cars and seeing every other one with a sat nav.... i don`t know what anyone else will be getting me...i`m hoping for a lighter right foot as i`m still having problems keeping it off the right pedal..cruising at 90mph isn`t very fuel efficient

Comment

Originally posted by Draig
        Me? I got my redundancy.

Going to have a quiet Christmas this year, however, my youngest has got me a Pink Floyd cd to add to my collection to cheer me up bless!

This will be one year I'll be glad to see the back of.

Dave what can I say! What a **** end to a bad year for you.

I really hope that 2006 is a lot better for you.
        I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

dave, thats ####! and such #### timing too. good luck and heres to a new year! (i'm not getting anything for christmas,except my a bar fitted!)
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Dave... sorry to hear of your misfortune, i know how it feels, had it done to me a couple of times , it sux big time. Hope 2006 brings a better job for you.

To answer the question, I am getting DLAA lamps from Roughtrax allegedly.
            Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

bugga me dave its catching
              our Dunno paul heard today he's getting it too
              wot happened to the season of goodwill to all men this year
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

all went wrong for me end of last year... change of job middle of this year was just the ticket!
                could work out ok!

(hope that reads the same way i meant it!)
                Last edited by da SLUG man; 15 December 2005, 23:04.
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

sorry to here about your job mate, hope things work out.

there's a big box wrapped up in the corner of the living room which my wife swears isn't a winch, heres hoping she bluffing!
                  Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

sorry about that dave , i just avoided it last month ,
                    but i will be getting a bill for the car my wife backed into at tescos,
                    on the bright side she said she will never drive it any more
                    i bust things ,, it a skill i have ,,( need help?)

Comment

cheers guys - I appreciate all your kind comments. the timing is perfect just after losing me mum.

Anyway, I don't want to make anyone feel down, so I'm just glad the kids are looking forward to Christmas cos I love the festive season with the lights etc.

have you noticed, how many men get car bits as presents and think it's great - but give a woman a new set of saucepans and they go all huffy? Ingrates ay?

(Dave ducks for cover now)
                      Dave

Comment

I bought mrs dave a new cordless drill last year and she got the right hump!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                          I bought mrs dave a new cordless drill last year and she got the right hump!!

see - that's what I mean - no appreciation ay
                          Dave

Comment

sorry to hear about your redundancy fingers crossed next year will bring you some good luck.
                            Anyway i got a 2" lift kit from roughtrax from Mrs Storm so will have to try and fit it between xmas and n/year so if any cornish surfers want to help out
                            cause i aint got a clue then plenty of grub and drink to keep you going
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
                              sorry to hear about your redundancy fingers crossed next year will bring you some good luck.
                              Anyway i got a 2" lift kit from roughtrax from Mrs Storm so will have to try and fit it between xmas and n/year so if any cornish surfers want to help out
                              cause i aint got a clue then plenty of grub and drink to keep you going
                              Have fun with the lift and take loads of pics. Would have loved to have given you a hand but just a bit toooooo far away. Have a good skim through codlords site.

Comment

Working...
                              X