X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have! sumo gave me an a bar!
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Well I have not met anyone i have ever spoken to on the internet, but in the New Year I will be organising a green lane day with someone from this site, and I have a TV personality lined up, also a Hilux owner, who will be sponsoring the event, culminating in a BBQ and live evening entertainment, so maybe some might to come along and instruct me on getting a life.
      Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

Originally posted by ChaosinDevon
        Well I have not met anyone i have ever spoken to on the internet, but in the New Year I will be organising a green lane day with someone from this site, and I have a TV personality lined up, also a Hilux owner, who will be sponsoring the event, culminating in a BBQ and live evening entertainment, so maybe some might to come along and instruct me on getting a life.

You see, that's better!!!!

So where is this thing taking place then and when? You need to put some info on here now so we all know where to come?

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
          You see, that's better!!!!

So where is this thing taking place then and when? You need to put some info on here now so we all know where to come?
          When, really depends on the weather in the new year, most of the greenlanes I use are in the North Devon area, including part of Exmoor and as such need to be treated with respect. There is one section that will blow your mind, very picturesque and very very hard.
          As for the entertainment, I am waiting on conformation of a date and the act that he intends us having...... but I have done several of these before and I can assure you, YOU dont want to miss it. I want to try an tie this in with sponsorship for a childrens hospice and get some positive TV coverage for 4x4 owners in general.
          Just bare with me on this ok..... but it will happen.
          Who needs speed, People will always wait for me !

Comment

When, really depends on the weather in the new year, most of the greenlanes I use are in the North Devon area, including part of Exmoor and as such need to be treated with respect. There is one section that will blow your mind, very picturesque and very very hard.
            As for the entertainment, I am waiting on conformation of a date and the act that he intends us having...... but I have done several of these before and I can assure you, YOU dont want to miss it. I want to try an tie this in with sponsorship for a childrens hospice and get some positive TV coverage for 4x4 owners in general.
            was this the one we were talking about the other week
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Top Man. I like the sound of that. If I can attend I will. But if it's very hard off roading then you will have to let me take my Defender.

Comment

Well I guess it all comes down to how you interpret text, it also comes down to not subscribing to a clique. I read nearly all the daily new postings in their entirety and you can quite quickly work out who's mates with who and that there is a degree of leg pulling. Which I do not have any issue with, but I fail to see why I have to tolerate being told to get a life.
                I have now removed the offending comment and would like to apologise to Chaosindevon for causing offence,it was only meant to be a bit of light hearted banter.But BF Goodridge tyres are ...................only kidding