Sat Nav, Your View's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laser_jock99
    That's exactly WHY you need one- because it does all look the same! Best thing ever invented for steaming straight to wreck sites for diving/fishing or finding your crab pots! Good to have GPS in fog too.
    do you just have 2 "x"s that get closer together as your destination approaches?

i got lost in a sea fog once... i was only about 50ft off the beach, turned round and the beach had gone!... so easy to get disoriented... especially when you got someone arguing about which way the beach is!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

My bird can read a map and without doing that twisting it round thing so personally I don't need a satnav, though it's a gadget so no doubt I'll end up getting one at some point...

What would be useful is if it knew where the back of my truck was when parking
      Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop
        My bird can read a map and without doing that twisting it round thing so personally I don't need a satnav, though it's a gadget so no doubt I'll end up getting one at some point...

What would be useful is if it knew where the back of my truck was when parking

That would be a great idea when i go into DHL`s in Stevenage what a pig of a place to tip blind side reversing between trailers and without a banksman. even better when the numpty parks the shunt unit opposite the goods in bays next to the stoopidly placed portacabins..The ejiot who decide to put them their shouod be made to back the wagons in as punnishment.
        Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Working...
        X