No announcement yet.

Tony's been at it again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in the club (no not that - I know I have a big belly). I removed my air con but left everything in place and sealed the pipes with self amalgamating tape, with a view to using it for on board air. I wonder when I'll get round to doing it??
    It's only a hobby!

Comment

Yeah I considered that one till I realised that my compressor bearings were shot. Anyone know how much/viability in repairing them? That is of course unless Tony's cut that up as well!
      I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
        Looks like the 'Can't be bothered to fix the air-con' club is growing!
        My air-con is working fine I just want to take it out so as the old girl dont get toooooooo hot when I is towing bunny about,cos I got 2 rads in front of my coolant one and they get clogged up when I go out to play.Anyway if it gets that hot I can always take the roof off. Open top surfs ROOL ok.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo
          Anyway if it gets that hot I can always take the roof off. Open top surfs ROOL ok.
          Now theres a plan...........got a firm near me that makes custom soft tops!

Hmmm........full external cage, rag top surf!
          I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

[QUOTE=Danno]Now theres a plan...........got a firm near me that makes custom soft tops!

Price please.

Comment

Originally posted by Danno

Hmmm........full external cage, rag top surf!
              Thats it next time you see Tony , ........the angle grinder will be dusted off,....... and your roof will be removed, ....... before you have had time to say ..........." Is the kettle on Linda?"

Paul
              DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

[QUOTE=sumo]

Price please.
                Check this thread I started a while back . It seems these soft tops have stopped being produced because of the age of 1st gens and lack of demand. http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=16201
                Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

[QUOTE=Vagrant No2]
                  Originally posted by sumo
                  Check this thread I started a while back . It seems these soft tops have stopped being produced because of the age of 1st gens and lack of demand. http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...ad.php?t=16201
                  BUGGA

Comment

maybe a sailmaker might make one for you
                    ask gtdog george he seems to have his finger on the pulse when it comes to boats and he may know someone of that ilke who could help you soft top guys
                    Enjoying Life after Cancer
                    Pops

Comment

Mastercovers at Port Solent are good but pricey, JB marine in Warsash are great, but try Dave on 02380 442409, he is the best cover maker ever, and even though officialy retired, he may take it on.

Tell him George from Seanna said to call him.

Best of luck!
                      Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
                        and your roof will be removed, ....... before you have had time to say ..........." Is the kettle on Linda?"

Paul
                        You're joking! Normally have to make me own tea! Pfft!!!!
                        I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Rick, try these, apparently that mad guy who makes custom cars in Poole, Andy something, he's used these guys before to make stuff for his creations.

http://www.customcovers.co.uk/
                          I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Coz I'm normally at work!!!!
                            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

I made you a cup/mug of tea yesterday , but then again , you also made me one . Only Jon to make the tea now . .
                              Then again , Jon and Jenny do excellent bacon sarnies !!!!!!
                              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                                I made you a cup/mug of tea yesterday , but then again , you also made me one . Only Jon to make the tea now . .
                                Then again , Jon and Jenny do excellent bacon sarnies !!!!!!
                                Didnt get one of them either! Bah!

But you did supply the biscuits!

Oh and cheers Jon, pics will be up as soon as I have painted them this weekend!
                                I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Working...
                                X