No announcement yet.

Coils Springs Manufacturers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok ive only had one reply so far...so i guess no one wants heavy duty 2.5" lift coils then?????

3.0 TD SSR-X LTD 1994 Black, sold and passed MOT

Comment

Originally posted by Dog_Book
      Ok ive only had one reply so far...so i guess no one wants heavy duty 2.5" lift coils then?????

if that 1 is me then fine, if not there are 2 of us....thought my erlier mail said yes.....however YES PLEASE I wanna set
      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
      Tony

Comment

I got say I think this is a very good deal , no good to my Runner as I have leaf springs front and rear , but I am suprised that after all the threads moaning about sagging lift/heavy duty springs failing quickly, only one person is interested in what appears to be the answer .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Yeah, what i may do in the mean time is get my coils cut by an inch since this is what the spring company will basicly produce as the coils sit directly onto the rear axle he said that the spec i have in now -1" will do the job.....

Then ill have a very accurate picture of the height acheived. Does anyone out there have the height of an unladen surf at the back end with +2" coils in?

Comment

Yeah, what i may do in the mean time is get my coils cut by an inch since this is what the spring company will basicly produce as the coils sit directly onto the rear axle he said that the spec i have in now -1" will do the job.....

Then ill have a very accurate picture of the height acheived. Does anyone out there have the height of an unladen surf at the back end with +2" coils in?
            Did you get my yes please as well?
            Jez

Comment

I'll take a set!! I am suffering with baggy bum syndrome.
              Any idea what the cost would be to ship to ireland?
              Last edited by sheeprus; 1 December 2005, 11:30.
              I am the friend of Hypno-Toad

Comment

Originally posted by sheeprus
                I'll take a set!! I am suffering with baggy bum syndrome.
                Any idea what the cost would be to ship to ireland?
                I would have to get a special quote for that one.

Got 3 plp now

Comment

I would have to get a special quote for that one.

Got 3 plp now
                  Just let me know when you've place the order, PM your bank details and I'll transfer the cash to you.

Cheers

Chris

Comment

I was even thinking of getting the spring plp to do a standard Surf coil but +2.5" and uprated to carry more load as the company has the stock spec.....

Comment

I need more plp to sign up for this to get the springs at a good price yer know......................

Comment

I am really interested but need to wait till after xmas as I seem to be spending too much at the moment.
                        If you wait till about march then I would have a set.
                        Sorry not really much use if you need them now.

Comment

I was even thinking of getting the spring plp to do a standard Surf coil but +2.5" and uprated to carry more load as the company has the stock spec.....
                          I would prefer to only have an 1.5-2" max with the extra load capacity, otherwise the wife and kids won't be able to get in on out.

Just one quick question though, am I still going to be able to run my stock shocks?
                          I don't really want to fork out for both springs and shocks, having only just forked out on a set of glow-plugs and injectors!
                          I presume from what I've seen to date the standard shocks will be fine?

Answers on a post card.,........

Comment

I use the ES3000 shocks on the rear of mine which i bought with the Explorer +2" coils and these are longer than normal shocks i think yet Explorer sell them as a direct replacement so they said so at least procomp's should be fine or even standard ones...with up to +2".

I may go for getting standard Surf coils but uprated and lifted 2.5" instead of just lowering mine by 1". Theroetically the effect should be the same but i need someone with the 2" lift rears to tell me what they measure the ride height as.

By the way, my kids are ok with the Surf at the height it is.........

Comment

By the way, my kids are ok with the Surf at the height it is.........
                              I married a short arse!!

OK, no probs, If I can use my standard shocks on the springs by all means means count me in at 2" (as the actress said to the bishop).

Quite looking forward to getting these fitted now

Comment

dog book, You got mail.
                                Fuzzy wuzzy wuz a woman??

Comment

Working...
                                X