No announcement yet.

Motorists face unsurfaced road ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank heavens for that late night cookery programme, 'Get stuffed'!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
      Thank heavens for that late night cookery programme, 'Get stuffed'!
      i nearly had a fight with the bloke off that in the kebab shop!!
      he was making another "late night prog" and i wanted to talk to one of the "crew"...
      as there aren't many coloured people around this way (have to go to Slough for that!) i said "hey, black dude!"... apparently not the right way to address them!... i expalined that i didn't know his name and as he was the only black dude there it seemed the logical name!!... they weren't happy! (the black dude was the only one that didn't mind!)

i may also have headbutted him (the get stuffed fella)... but that might have been someone else!

edit : tell a lie, it was the fella off "UK Uncovered" !!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Priceless!

Comment

I remember reading "1984" when in high school , I think by George Orwell. It didn't happen in 1984 or 1994 or even 2004 but the way things are heading now it will happen and it doesn't matter whether it's now or in a Hundred years time . Certain people are screwing this country over and forcing us to sit down and abide by their stupid rules and unfortunatly I admit to taking a back seat in these matters because I always thought it wouldn't affect me. How wrong I am. What do you mean we're banning Christmas???

Comment

I don't know if they're banning xmas, it seems to me that they're shifting it back a couple of months looking in the shop windows.
            Expect to see easter eggs on sale in a shop near you .....................in January!

Comment

So we are not allow to call it Christmas any more either?

Comment

Working...
              X