No announcement yet.

i am a miserable sod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah phil i did play in streams n ran about like a mad thing.. this might sound wierd in the modern world( hark at me, im 39..) i was bought up to respect people , property and planet. i never broke limbs out of trees, never rampaged anyone elses garden, never swore at anyone as a kid (i do now..) never sat in a bus shelter smokin anything...... and i look at some of the little reptiles wandering about today and it feels like a different planet. i'm off to me shed.
    it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
      when i saw em 2 were running up and down the river, 2 were swinging on a branch trying to break it off the tree and 1 was digging with a branc they have allready broken off a tree( for worms apparently..)
      now, question is, how do i stop the little herberts trashing the place?
      Ok, sensible answer.....

Video them doing the vandalisum, then tell the uncle/parents, they won't believe you over the kids version otherwise.

A couple of broken branches isn't the end of the world, major damage to trees is cause for concern, the same as if someone was winching off one with no tree saver or bouncing off it in a car. Make sure your not over reacting just cos they are bugging you, and then if its serious enough gather your proof and take action.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
        yeah phil i did play in streams n ran about like a mad thing.. this might sound wierd in the modern world( hark at me, im 39..) i was bought up to respect people , property and planet. i never broke limbs out of trees, never rampaged anyone elses garden, never swore at anyone as a kid (i do now..) never sat in a bus shelter smokin anything...... and i look at some of the little reptiles wandering about today and it feels like a different planet. i'm off to me shed.
        Ditto the highlighted bits. Although I do remember an episode when Karen Chapman nicked some cigars out of her dads box. I guess that at the age of 12 I was too young to appreciate the finer points of Cuban cigars. Spewed my ring up!
        It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
          Spewed my ring up!
          That's good, saves a trip to casualty.

Comment

Working...
          X