A/T ot M/T???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madcampbell
    Is there much loss of mpg between AT or MT ?
    Mark
    Personally I dunno, my AT's were on a 2.4 and the MT's on a 3.0, anyway I don't monitor my MPG that closely (or even at all most of the time).
    No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Originally posted by codlord
      Yes, I would deffo buy again - if you don't mind the extra noise (which is not a problem for me) then I would recommend them. They look good, they are excellent value and great on and off the road.
      thanks for the advice - i've finally made my mind up and put the order in - now then white lettering on the outside or inside ....................
      Bunkle
      Fox Hunting is Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
        thanks for the advice - i've finally made my mind up and put the order in - now then white lettering on the outside or inside ....................

outside deffinatly
        Paranoid? They're out to GET YOU!

Comment

Been running Kumho AT since I first posted this thread and apart from one step out today had no probs.

And the slip would have happened with any tire - so everyone be careful out there as the roads are very greasy and damp and with no rain etc to wash them off, more than just a little slippy!

Getting the fronts done this weekend £77 per corner including fitting balance etc - and only 5 miles from home!
          Dave

Comment

Ohhhh... I want my new boots fitted... I keep looking at them and admiring them and polishing them... but I want them on the Bullet!! :stompsherfoot:
            Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Bunkle
              I went for inside this time - white letters can look good but if you do any of-roading the lettering will soon be scuffed and dirty and look a bit **** (unless you have the patience to get the tip-ex out!)
              No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

I'm lucky enough to have a set of Marshal venture MT's on a set of tatty rims for froading and a set of Deuler HT's (highway road tread) for general every day road work (averaging 1,000 miles per week), and the Deulers break out in the wet on tarmac at lower speeds than the Marshals (which are rebranded Kuhmo's).

Noise is a problem with the MT's though, mine sound like a wheel bearing on its way out, there is so much rumble. Rotating them and keeping the pressure corect or even slightly high (35-40psi) I found helps but with the milage on motorways that I do, I wanted quiet running.
                Will probably get a set of Conway AT's next though as they are so well rated to replace the Duelers.
                Looking forward to putting the MT's back on for this coming snow, bring it on!!!

Fish
                If it smells like fish, eat it!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                  Ohhhh... I want my new boots fitted... I keep looking at them and admiring them and polishing them... but I want them on the Bullet!! :stompsherfoot:
                  behave - have patience and stop stomping ya foot
                  Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                    They are your crimbo pressie so you cant have em on until Dec 25...hang on thats a holiday......Dec26...nope nother Holiday.....27 nope bank holiday 28...nother one........29th.....course you will have to email Tony as he will be too busy....and his inbox will be full.......I reckon around about March will see the job done......

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                      They are your crimbo pressie so you cant have em on until Dec 25...hang on thats a holiday......Dec26...nope nother Holiday.....27 nope bank holiday 28...nother one........29th.....course you will have to email Tony as he will be too busy....and his inbox will be full.......I reckon around about March will see the job done......
                      til then, do you want me to get the newness out of em for you? you know how new tyres can be....
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveD
                        I reckon around about March will see the job done......

As soon as that?????
                        He's not working between Chrimbo and New Year so I might be able to think of a way to persuade him to paly with the Bullet.....
                        Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                          til then, do you want me to get the newness out of em for you? you know how new tyres can be....
                          Don't think they will fit your truck....... If it was just a case of fitting wheels and tyres I'd do them myself!
                          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally Posted by Linda

Originally posted by Draig
                            behave - have patience and stop stomping ya foot
                            and how do you POLISH rubber then?
                            Enjoying Life after Cancer
                            Pops

Comment

Black boot polish, I do mine now and again.......................Did I just say that out loud?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                                Black boot polish, I do mine now and again.......................Did I just say that out loud?
                                god your be saying you voted BLUE next
                                Enjoying Life after Cancer
                                Pops

Comment

Working...
                                X