No announcement yet.

Thieving Scum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thieving scumbags have been around for a long long time, it's not a new phenominon.

Heres a picture of our garden wall deterant. This is nearly a 100 years old & is grade 2 listed........................ .. the days before the political correct brigade got the power where a little less tolerant & if you got hurt trying to climb the wall it was your own ****** fault & it would probably heal while you served your time.......................or maybe not
    Attached Files

Comment

virus warning

Originally posted by ship
      yea, and then smear them with dog sh*te

ship
      ship
      dont want to worry you but according to my virus cheker norton 2005 a virus has showed on this thread that was not there before your reply
      it means nought to me but was identified in a file called CCF5.tmp (i think that is the location on my drive) and is the W32.netsky.P@mm!enc virus
      my checker has found quarentined it and once submited to norton I will delete it
      not saying it came from you and it could be a coincedence but please check.
      no doubt there are some out there with far greater knowledge about these things than me who can enlighten us
      this is the first time I have had this on a forum so dont know what else to do
      Did I mention I have a BLUE one
      Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
        ship
        dont want to worry you but according to my virus cheker norton 2005 a virus has showed on this thread that was not there before your reply
        it means nought to me but was identified in a file called CCF5.tmp (i think that is the location on my drive) and is the W32.netsky.P@mm!enc virus
        my checker has found quarentined it and once submited to norton I will delete it
        no doubt there are some out there with far greater knowledge about these things than me who can enlighten us
        bump
        Did I mention I have a BLUE one
        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
          ship

thx for the warning m8, i have various security running, windows, norton, spyware doctor etc. do you think something may have snuck past em, pc has been a bit iffy lately, slow start up, ad-ware etc. will scan with norton and see what turns up.

thx again
          ship

Comment

Working...
          X