Thieving Scum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieving Scum

Some thieving pikey scum has helped themselves to my spare wheel. The dreaded station carpark strikes again. Only in January they nicked so much stuff of my old Pajero that it got wrote off, cheers lads, I got the surf now! Learning my lesson I leave the desirable Surf for Wifey and I use her old Rav for the station (much easier to park).

Anyway, Rav was being serviced yesterday so I took the Surf for the first time, talk about feeling picked on they must have nicked my wheel before the ones on the road stopped turning.

Still I'm not worried cos the carpark has 15 CCTV cameras coveing it, sadly they didn't pick up the scum removing fog lights, bull bars, side steps, sump guards etc before but I'm sure they will get it right this time NOT! Plod told my Wife that they probably wont bother to look at the CCTV because vehicle crime is not a priority! Am I missing something here but what sort of crime would they expect in a carpark!! They probably use the cameras to check to make sure everyone has bought a ticket.

So, if anyone has a 16" alloy for sale then I'm interested. I couldn't figure how to add the picture but it is the sort with 3 spokes of two, if you see what I mean!

Is it really worth having anthing decent in this world? I am soooooo pi$$ed off with the way this country is going.

Attached Files
    Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

ah thats a joke, i know how you feel with the police too. the other day my friends house was broken into and they nicked some stuff and the car, later that day someone found the car at a house nearby - you think they would come and see if the stolen stuff was inside? jokers
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Phoned Police last night when I got in from work as pikey had knicked 3 alloy Wolfrace wheels and 1 brand new Revolution wheel and my spare rad for my Lotus .All knicked to be melted down in exchange for a pint of Carling .

My neighbour saw him but did not call 999 . Great ! Me and my brother in law had spent Saturday raising the fence to 8' to stop the scum getting in .

Still waiting for plod to show .

Now installing carpet gripper along top edge of fence . Ever caught your hand on it ? It hurts . Imagine a piece smacked around your face pikey .
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
        Now installing carpet gripper along top edge of fence . Ever caught your hand on it ? It hurts . Imagine a piece smacked around your face pikey .
        Class!

Comment

TJG. At least some of the cameras in the station car park should go back to BTP at Euston. The local plod where probably too lazy to recommend you report it to the British Transport Police.

By law the Station should keep the CCTV footage for 1 month before re-using the tapes. A friendly word with the station staff and they might feel it worth while to bring any evidence to BTPs attention.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
            Phoned Police last night when I got in from work as pikey had knicked 3 alloy Wolfrace wheels and 1 brand new Revolution wheel and my spare rad for my Lotus .All knicked to be melted down in exchange for a pint of Carling .

My neighbour saw him but did not call 999 . Great ! Me and my brother in law had spent Saturday raising the fence to 8' to stop the scum getting in .

Still waiting for plod to show .

Excellent idea, but me thinks you will be done if anyone injures themselves [too many do gooders protecting the pikeys]. Thats why everyone had to remove the shards of glass from the tops of their walls....I say cut the bu**ers
            Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
              Excellent idea, but me thinks you will be done if anyone injures themselves [too many do gooders protecting the pikeys]. Thats why everyone had to remove the shards of glass from the tops of their walls....I say cut the bu**ers
              Pyrocantha (firethorn) and various other spikey plants deter the pikey.
              It's only a hobby!

Comment

for £10 you can get a copy of the CCTV tape... that's part of the law... the operators must also have a license.

(found that out when my cousin called social services and they couldn't use his tape of the neighbour ****ing the dog as evidence!)
                nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

just been robbed... took my old 99 omega 2.5 to auction to get rid of it and the auctioneer knocked it out to a dealer for 50 quid as i had put it up for sale with no reserve... stoopid or what.. fastest auction action i ever saw.. and theres not a ****** thing i can do about it ... rant rant rant etc...
                  TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                    TJG. At least some of the cameras in the station car park should go back to BTP at Euston. The local plod where probably too lazy to recommend you report it to the British Transport Police.

By law the Station should keep the CCTV footage for 1 month before re-using the tapes. A friendly word with the station staff and they might feel it worth while to bring any evidence to BTPs attention.
                    The local plod were not interested, they put me on to the transport police. I am waiting for someone from the carpark people to call me back but I doubt if they will until they want more money for my season ticket. If no one else can be bothered I am more than happy to look at the tape myself, I'll even take a day off and do it at their place, but I bet that would not be allowed.
                    Parts of your engine go up, stop then go back! Mm!

Comment

Don't it want to make you go out and burn all their caravans.................. with them in it!!

I HATE PIKEY SCUM.

They are always moaning that no one wants them around. Mmmmmm I wonder why that is??? Maybe it's due to the fact they STEAL everyone's property. The trouble is, doesn't matter what evidence you will get, the Police wont do bug*** all. They wont lift a finger, even if the scum drove past their patrol car with all your gear on their motor, because they are frightened of them. Pikey think nothing of going into metal factories yards in broad daylight, jumping out of their transit and loading it up with whatever they find. The Police wont even go onto their sites. They know full well loads of nicked stuff is in there, but they wont do a thing.

I worked on a farm some years ago. Pikey scum came onto the farm and nicked a gearbox out of a Bedford TK, which was parked 10ft from the farmhouse. I mean, how long would it have taken to drop a truck gearbox??

You see them round here as they have bought a field and are all living on that. Electricity free, courtesy of a nearby electricity pole, water free courtesy of water main. Driving round in their brand new Mercedes and BMW convertables, looking to see what else they can nick.

SCUM
                      Last edited by M35A2; 28 September 2005, 18:36.

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                        for £10 you can get a copy of the CCTV tape... that's part of the law... the operators must also have a license.

(found that out when my cousin called social services and they couldn't use his tape of the neighbour ****ing the dog as evidence!)
                        Anybody who records images of anything outside their property has to be registered with the data protectio act blah blah blah
                        I couldn't use the tapes I had of my ex wife doing...
                        Sorry, wrong tape.
                        The tape of the kids up the street kicking seven shades out of a car.
                        But then it wasn't mine, so I don;t care!
                        Back in the world of Surfdom

Comment

Originally posted by M35A2
                          Don't it want to make you go out and burn all their caravans.................. with them in it!!

I HATE PIKEY SCUM.

They are always moaning that no one wants them around. Mmmmmm I wonder why that is??? Maybe it's due to the fact they STEAL everyone's property. The trouble is, doesn't matter what evidence you will get, the Police wont do bug*** all. They wont lift a finger, even if the scum drove past their patrol car with all your gear on their motor, because they are frightened of them. Pikey think nothing of going into metal factories yards in broad daylight, jumping out of their transit and loading it up with whatever they find. The Police wont even go onto their sites. They know full well loads of nicked stuff is in there, but they wont do a thing.

I worked on a farm some years ago. Pikey scum came onto the farm and nicked a gearbox out of a Bedford TK, which was parked 10ft from the farmhouse. I mean, how long would it have taken to drop a truck gearbox??

You see them round here as they have bought a field and are all living on that. Electricity free, courtesy of a nearby electricity pole, water free courtesy of water main. Driving round in their brand new Mercedes and BMW convertables, looking to see what else they can nick.

SCUM
                          Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
                            I was told by a crime prevention officer in london before I moved, to put the carpet gripper on the inside of the fence spikes pointing down 3" from the top, as long as the fence is reasonably tall there is a good chance that you will find the remains of someones fingers, with perhaps a little glove material as well after they have found themselves hung up on it. once hung up the only way off without ripping flesh is to push hand away from you -difficult when you have two hand fulls of gripper rod
                            Glass on walls can be efective but a quick sweep with a bar and a tarp over it ends that - and is ileagle
                            ps put them up with screws and destroy the heads so they cant be leavered off or unscrewed and as they are on your side of the fence - not on top are not easily visible he said no probs from Mr Plod
                            Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                            Tony

Comment

Originally posted by fatfires
                              I was told by a crime prevention officer in london before I moved, to put the carpet gripper on the inside of the fence spikes pointing down 3" from the top, as long as the fence is reasonably tall there is a good chance that you will find the remains of someones fingers, with perhaps a little glove material as well after they have found themselves hung up on it. once hung up the only way off without ripping flesh is to push hand away from you -difficult when you have two hand fulls of gripper rod
                              Glass on walls can be efective but a quick sweep with a bar and a tarp over it ends that - and is ileagle
                              ps put them up with screws and destroy the heads so they cant be leavered off or unscrewed and as they are on your side of the fence - not on top are not easily visible he said no probs from Mr Plod

yea, and then smear them with dog sh*te

ship

Comment

Working...
                              X