yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The difference between a SSR X and a SSR G?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koi
    nah, on the SSRG I had the recaros and they have the tilts levers on both sides of the seat. The large round knob lower down to alter the back position tilt forward or back is on the outside of the seats only.

Yeah. Just noticed. Went out and had a look tonight. I stand corrected. My Recaro's have got the tilt levers on both sides. The back rest adjustment knob is at the bottom on the outsides..................MMmm mm pays to go out and have a look before commenting!!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      those are out of a 2 door car and fitted on the wrong sides... they've got the tilt levers on the sides!.... or am i wrong?
      As suggested tilt on both sides. Seems quite common on most recaros

Comment

Originally posted by bell end billy
        As suggested tilt on both sides. Seems quite common on most recaros
        recaros are $$$$$$ expensive comfortable seats, that each are interchangeable on seperate runners. thats why hilux seats will fit in a ford rs2000 or rs turbo with the correct runners. so i think its just practicability for having the fold lifter thingy on both sides! i remember my recaros i got from an rsturbo and fitted to a mk1 fiesta fitted and had same design lifter thingy job
        Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

bl00dy is not a swear word!!! who made this site?
          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

I think you'll find that Recaro seats have Recaro stamped on them, thats how you tell!
            Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Originally posted by tonyppe
              bl00dy is not a swear word!!! who made this site?

Some ****ing a***hole! He he
              Rob

Still working for the man!

Comment

Working...
              X