X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new toy! new toy!

happy as a pig in sh1te!!!!
    just bought another bike 2 play with,
    it's an old kmx200, 1991 i think. really good condition 4 it's year, apart from the decals which r a bit worn. its in better nick than my kmx125 and thats on an 02 plate.
    don't no what 2 do about insurance thou, cos i wanna keep the 125 on the road, can u insure 2 bikes at the same time??? unless i insure it in my dads name with me as named rider?????
    Attached Files
    lets go get dirty...

i've got insurance on 2 cars and a bike, so don't see hwy not... try going to same company to see if you get a discount for 2nd bike??
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Nice toy!

My bike insurance said they'll do two at once as you can only ride one at a time but some are funny about it. They will probably say you can't use you no claims bonus twice (thats if you have any of course).

Steve
      Steve

Born to be wild!!

Comment

If you try Carole Nash they do good rates for two bike policies, I have my XTZ 750 (ahem) with the 850 engine and CBR1000 insured on the same policy for a very reasonable price.
        I am the friend of Hypno-Toad

Comment

As others have said some insurance companies do dual policies but most don't really advertise the fact - you have to ask.
          I have 2 cars insured through Liverpool Victoria and 2 bikes through The Insurance Line (both dual-policies).

Gonna look at changing my Liverpool Vic policy on renewal time tho becuase I had to pay nearly £300 when I changed my surf from a 2.4 to a 3.0 which I thought was ridiculous (especially as thats for a part-year!)

Slug - what companies do you use? Do you have 2 dual policies or what?
          No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Originally posted by codlord
            As others have said some insurance companies do dual policies but most don't really advertise the fact - you have to ask.
            I have 2 cars insured through Liverpool Victoria and 2 bikes through The Insurance Line (both dual-policies).

Gonna look at changing my Liverpool Vic policy on renewal time tho becuase I had to pay nearly £300 when I changed my surf from a 2.4 to a 3.0 which I thought was ridiculous (especially as thats for a part-year!)

Slug - what companies do you use? Do you have 2 dual policies or what?
            nah, got the cars seperately with admiral and the bike with bike sure (adrian flux)
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

hey shelly, did you buy that from karl at manor conservatories in swansea, i was in with him a few weeks back and he was selling his.........???? have fun.....

see ya'll
              Planty

Comment

Working...
              X