No announcement yet.

Surf Waiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is the funniest thing I've read for ages!!!

Hadajag really got what he wanted... Wonder who he really is.......
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by truckarms
      Hey Sajjap, just spotted your surf, did you buy it from jap spares in hounslow, I saw one with a big front snow plough like that there the other week? Its a good place for spare parts I keep getting bit for my celica from there, shame they dont have more for surfs!
      That is my yard, I will definately be trying to get some more breakers in.

I have at the moment a black 93 2.4 td, and a dark green 3.0td 94, which I am in the processing of sorting out and registering for sale.

regards
      [IMG][URL=http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/s

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
        Wonder who he really is.......
        A troll.

Comment

Who cares anyway!

If he likes his jag that much he should go get another one and leave us to have fun surfing while he gets the magnifying glass out for his!!!

Comment

He is a genuine BOB, in Leicester a BOB is a large piece of brown stuff that emits from ones backside,this BOB must have a blockage below because his Cr-------------p is coming from his Big GOB.

Comment

Well, just got in from a fairly long drive to Forest, Ringwood, Salisbury, and back to Southampton via most of the back roads, and saw about six or seven other Surfs

Guess what..................
              ...........................whe n I out my hand up to them in a gesture of Surf freindship no what of them responded Obviously a bunch of muppets who don't use this forum

Cheers, Nick
              "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Last Word

All i have to say is that i am sure there are many forum members like myself, who firstly log on 3-4 times a day, to read new posts and also invariably learn something, not being mechanically minded. Secondly, through forum members, i have saved a lot of money on items bought and on repairs. Thirdly, having met quite a few members at shows, all were a great bunch and pleased to answer my stupid questions, about car.
                Lastly, because of this forum, i have become a Surf Anorak or something similar. Who else would by a shiny oil cap. Its starting to worry me.
                And lastly lastly getting to know Tony and Linda CRAWL"""""""""CRAWL
                What about my pump????
                Rgds to all for many happy hours
                Philip
                Still Searching,
                Dick Whittington

Comment

amazing 4 + pages dedicated to the owner????????of a jag even prescot who has 2 wouldn't get 4 pages dedicated to him and his politics
                  Surf.gone but not forgottendisco now gone aswell

Comment

Working...
                  X