Surf Waiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surf Waiving

What a bunch of girls you lot are worrying because other Surf drivers don't return your waves and what's this nonsense about 'carding'..WHY?
    You're the biggest bunch of whingers and cry babies I've ever encountered. If its not 'how many miles to the gallon should my Surf do' or 'can I run on vegie oil', its 'Oh poor me I think my heads about to explode'.
    And what about all those daft questions that anyone with an ounce of common sense wouldn't need to ask, hasn't any of you ever owned a car before?
    You buy a 13-14 year old Japanese car because its big and cheap, without any idea of its history and expect it to be perfect.
    Good grief GET A LIFE!!

lol nice rant
    Baner

Comment

Originally posted by hadajag
      You're the biggest bunch of whingers and cry babies I've ever encountered.

Well your the biggest idiot I've ever encountered.

That's why this forum is here, to help out the people who may not be the most technically minded.
      This is an online community who enjoy their trucks, enjoy helping other people and having a good laugh.

We don't need you turning up and slagging people off for no reason.

Rant over.

Andy.

Comment

What a bunch of girls you lot are worrying because other Surf drivers don't return your waves and what's this nonsense about 'carding'..WHY?
        You're the biggest bunch of whingers and cry babies I've ever encountered. If its not 'how many miles to the gallon should my Surf do' or 'can I run on vegie oil', its 'Oh poor me I think my heads about to explode'.
        And what about all those daft questions that anyone with an ounce of common sense wouldn't need to ask, hasn't any of you ever owned a car before?
        You buy a 13-14 year old Japanese car because its big and cheap, without any idea of its history and expect it to be perfect.
        Good grief GET A LIFE!!
        Wind yer neck in If you don't like what's on this forum, go play elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
        "The force will be with you, always!"

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
          Well your the biggest idiot I've ever encountered.

That's why this forum is here, to help out the people who may not be the most technically minded.
          This is an online community who enjoy their trucks, enjoy helping other people and having a good laugh.

We don't need you turning up and slagging people off for no reason.

Rant over.

Andy.
          I think you do need me, if I'm the biggest idiot you've ever encountered you should get out more!
          Have you got Burberry decals on your truck?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick V
            Wind yer neck in If you don't like what's on this forum, go play elsewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Quick snappy answer, too good for me!

Comment

why cant we all just get along....
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Yes I have actually, they go very well with the big chrome spinners lowered suspention and massive spoiler stuck on the back.

Seriously tho, lighten up, were all here to help out others and have a laugh and not get into slanging matches.
                So there are quite a few posts about heads going pop and stuff like that but it's still no excuse to insult the members of this forum.

Andy.

Comment

Quick snappy answer, too good for me!

You still here?

Comment

He warned us on 11th March 2005

I seem to have touched a nerve with some of our more sensitive friends, not at all the macho image they would like to project!

I shall certainly be posting more wind ups and will from now be on a mission to upset this cosy little forum at every opportunity.

Coming at you!!!!!!!

then on 11th June 2005

Don't take the bait people...

Bob is probably very drunk again but finds time to post between watching rugby matches
                    [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Also says he's a 'Senior constuction manager'
                      ask any tradesman working on a building site, they'll tell you what that job title really describes!!!!

Comment

hadajag....Well I won't be waving at him from now on, even if he does wave at me.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                          Also says he's a 'Senior constuction manager'
                          ask any tradesman working on a building site, they'll tell you what that job title really describes!!!!
                          is it Bob the Builder
                          Enjoying Life after Cancer
                          Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                            is it Bob the Builder
                            With apologies to those called Shaun - it could be Shaun the s**t shoveller

Trev
                            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
                              With apologies to those called Shaun - it could be Shaun the s**t shoveller

Trev
                              No i checked his name is BOB
                              Enjoying Life after Cancer
                              Pops

Comment

Working...
                              X