Watch out ....Newbie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by usafric
    If it is the 3rd Gen, it should have a retractable mirror in the rear spoiler. I have only seen SSR-G models with this. I know mine does...
    Why on earth would you want retractable mirrors in your rear spoiler!? Obviously a typo, but it reads funny don't it!
    Constantly Striving to Attain Lower Standards

Comment

Originally posted by nednil
      p.s. If anyone replies asking for one, I'll send for the men in white coats!
      What flavour are the sweets ? I like blackcurrant best ? How much is P&P ?

Don't bother sending the men in white coats , they have been and went away even more confused
      Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Why on earth would you want retractable mirrors in your rear spoiler!? Obviously a typo, but it reads funny don't it!
        No typo , its true , Iv'e seen it !

Now post them sweets .
        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

It's not a typo.
          The retractable mirror is a reversing aid !! It doesn't help much though because you can't see much in it beyond your spare wheel.

My third gen is badged as an ssr-g, it has no (plastic) wood dash but does have recaros and a limited slip diff, reinforcing the point that IT DOESN,T MEAN DIDDLY HOW IT IS BADGED because there were so many options.

Comment

Originally posted by InfraRed
            The other give away on an SSRG 3rd gen is the plastic wood facia and door cappings.
            Hi, I have plastic wood trim on my SSR-V.
            http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/php_lib/view_rigs.php

Comment

Originally posted by bell end billy
              It's not a typo.
              The retractable mirror is a reversing aid !! It doesn't help much though because you can't see much in it beyond your spare wheel.
              That's because you aint using it right - you have to get a greenpeace idiot right behind you, then put the car in reverse and the mirror whallops em one

Trev
              Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Working...
              X