X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cockney Surfer
    nice 1 m8, thanks for the info:

This one:
    Surf ssrg light blue 9/96 nice car after market alloys wood trim clean inside and out £5450

Seems TO CHEAP !
    that car was sold as i saw it later on a transporter.

Comment

Maggs,

Sorry I never got back, I had PC issues.

Thanks for the price guides, I presume those were fresh imports needing SVO etc?

Cheers

Comment

anything under 10years old needs sva or in sum cases esva.

Comment

Originally posted by maggs
          Surf ssrx light blue 1/96 after market alloys x5 110 kms 2x scuffs on front bumber £5650.
          Surf ssrx light blue 8/96 standard car not the best paint and trim? £5100
          Surf ssrg light blue 9/96 nice car after market alloys wood trim clean inside and out £5450
          Surf ssrx dark blue 6/92 clean car nice alloys back bumper had rot but stood nice £2000
          Surf ssrx red 4/94 bull bar nice alloys clean car good paint clean trim £3050

prado tx 4/97 nice clean car 57kms? but did look nice. camper kit fitted in rear all toys but no wood trim £7150 this car was not sold as they wanted £7700.
          hope this helps.
          Are those the prices ......on the hammer ??
          I ask , because I saw the import auction at Birtley & you needed to add vat & commission on their hammer price. That's almost 1/3 of the price to add on.
          I've been meaning to watch the Durham auction , but I was put off by expensive prices & poor condition cars.
          I'm pretty sure we are paying over the odds in this area .
          Judging by the cars I've monitored on ebay . The cars on there are going to sellers cheaper than some of our auction prices......& people have made a profit on them !!
          Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

you do pay the auction house i think its about £125 but there is no vat on the cars. the vat and duty is built into the hammer price.
            eg car sells for £3000 on the hammer when you pay for the car they charge you £3000 + £125 thats it.

Comment

Working...
            X