yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people buy houses by green lanes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=dazzler]"Pray remind me ! WHAT is "clean" ??????"

[QUOTE]

A Surf is happiest when it looks like this:

Nevillef
    Attached Files
    Last edited by laser_jock@work; 14 April 2005, 13:39.

Comment

Another Surfer from the Warwick area! What colour Surf are driving- I'll look out for you?

If you see this Surf (photo) in town give us a wave!

Nevillef
      Mines an L reg, 3ltr TD, metallic blue, with a few accessories like lexus lights, although not as many as i want. Cashflow probs!!!!

will give you a wave mate, although tend to give all Surf's the thumb!

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler
        "Pray remind me ! WHAT is "clean" ??????"

lol, well, my other half took some convincing to buy the truck as I had to sell my brand new mini to get it, (and lost a fortune on that) so I said that I would keep it clean and look after it when I wasn't "playing"
        Does "playing" mean your foglight is in danger ??????? Has he ben introduced to the idea of a pendulem mounted foglight that HAS to be moved AFTER being knocked off ????

Does she play in said vehicle ? by the way WHAT is the vehicle ??? time to mod your profile hint hint

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

by the way WHAT is the vehicle ??? time to mod your profile hint hint

Trev
          Sort of updated my profile, not 100% sure what model it is, ie, ssrx, as havent had a proper look at the log book yet. I must update my profile properly when i have more time, i usually surf the forum to see what everyone else is up to, not actually posted anything before, so need to get to grips with it. (bit green!!)

Comment

sounds like people are up for a trek on sunday?

me and neville had a great time a few weeks ago we started from the oak in baginton anyone interested in doing the same this weekend my number is 02476 632622 ring me if your interested will be real good or pm me at matthew@mat02.fsnet.co.uk thinking how about sunday at the oak leave about dinner time also theres a school that does tea and cakes near that green lane on sundays homemade cakes yum yum

Comment

Sounds good, I will give you a call if I can make it.
              Darren

Comment

thers all these surfs round here and since i got mine, i aint seen one to wave at!! where are yer???
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

im in coventry city centre

Originally posted by Chillitt
                  thers all these surfs round here and since i got mine, i aint seen one to wave at!! where are yer???
                  im in coventry city centre

Comment

so who wants to come sunday for a lark around?

its been raining so it will be nice and muddy let me know via e mail matt

Comment

Originally posted by laser_jock99
                      Mat- One of the green lanes we did the other week has been blocked with a 5 foot high pile of mud & rubble. No problems though I just drove the Surf right over it- HAH! They've added some FUN to this green lane! Trouble is so many 4x4's have gone over the top of the obstacle it's not as hard to get over as it was to start with.

I reported it to the Council anyway.

Nevillef
                      I'd allways assumed the were less about 4x4s which clear them anyway and more to prevent members of the hard pressed travelling community mistakenly camping there.
                      Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Originally posted by openback
                        I'd allways assumed the were less about 4x4s which clear them anyway and more to prevent members of the hard pressed travelling community mistakenly camping there.
                        Or even a hard pressed builder that can't be bothered to dispose of his waste at the appropriate place- dumping rubble in a greenlane is 'free'.......

Nevillef

Comment

Working...
                        X