yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do people buy houses by green lanes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do people buy houses by green lanes?

ive just been down the green lane bettween knowle and balsall common in warwickshire a great lane very muddy good river crossing long lane a guy has just bought a house and doesnt like 4x4s so he blocked the lane and was telling me i couldnt drive up it even though there was a sign saying unclassified county road this guy was such a muppet a right yuppy who has bought a house not knowing he has a country road in his back garden so i went to get a load of people to come down it on sunday whos up for it ... let me know

just make sure you do it by the book... he sounds like the kind of a hole to complain...

if there's no law being broken then there's F all he can do about it!

but i'd probably still donut his lawn up!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      just make sure you do it by the book... he sounds like the kind of a hole to complain...

if there's no law being broken then there's F all he can do about it!

but i'd probably still donut his lawn up!
      I'd also contact the local council and inform them that HE has blocked it!

Paul
      DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

hed parked a van there

i just beeped him till he moved the council have just cleared the lane and put a sign up advertising it being there so no probs with them

Comment

yer all the above except the donut i eat them
          lets have a rally there
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

im up for a rally on sunday anyone else

Comment

Originally posted by matthew coventry
              cant till next month now booked up all weekends now till after langdale weekend
              Pops

Comment

i think you should arrange a meeting between him, local highways officer, an off road club with a large national membership, and discuss a positive and mutually acceptable way for the 2 groups to get along.
                then doughnut his lawn.
                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

will he make tea to go with the DONUTS on his lawn dunno why your moanin sounds right nice bloke to me
                  Pops

Comment

Originally posted by matthew coventry
                    ive just been down the green lane bettween knowle and balsall common in warwickshire a great lane very muddy good river crossing long lane a guy has just bought a house and doesnt like 4x4s so he blocked the lane and was telling me i couldnt drive up it even though there was a sign saying unclassified county road this guy was such a muppet a right yuppy who has bought a house not knowing he has a country road in his back garden so i went to get a load of people to come down it on sunday whos up for it ... let me know
                    Mat- One of the green lanes we did the other week has been blocked with a 5 foot high pile of mud & rubble. No problems though I just drove the Surf right over it- HAH! They've added some FUN to this green lane! Trouble is so many 4x4's have gone over the top of the obstacle it's not as hard to get over as it was to start with.

I reported it to the Council anyway.

Nevillef

Comment

I will be in Coventry this weekend, can't spend lots of time playing as will be with the girlfriend but might be able to join you for a bit, What sort of time are you thinking, could you email me a phone number I could contact you on if I can make it.
                      Darren
                      DarrenHead@hotmail.com

Comment

Sunday

Hi, i live just down the road from Kenilworth/Ballsall Common, if you say times etc, i'll do my best to be there, gives a good excuse to clean it afterwards!!

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler
                          Hi, i live just down the road from Kenilworth/Ballsall Common, if you say times etc, i'll do my best to be there, gives a good excuse to clean it afterwards!!
                          clean ?
                          clean ??
                          clean ???

Pray remind me ! WHAT is "clean" ??????

Trev
                          Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

Originally posted by dazzler
                            Another Surfer from the Warwick area! What colour Surf are driving- I'll look out for you?

If you see this Surf (photo) in town give us a wave!

Nevillef
                            Attached Files

Comment

"Pray remind me ! WHAT is "clean" ??????"

lol, well, my other half took some convincing to buy the truck as I had to sell my brand new mini to get it, (and lost a fortune on that) so I said that I would keep it clean and look after it when I wasn't "playing"

Comment

Working...
                              X