Interesting day....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting day....

Guess what I found today, just lying at the side of the road?
    AN OLD GEEZER!!!!!

I was turning round to come back and a woman going the other way stopped just before me, as we got to him he stood up, so at least he wasn't dead!!!

So we're right out in the countyside, holding up a wobbling old guy, who just grinning a little and mutters jibberish (a bit like Matt on a friday night), a good mile form any houses in either direction.

He's got no ID or anything, just out in the middle of nowhere wearing slippers! and a pink comb in his pocket.

We sit him down on the Bullets tailgate, which he seems to like and starts stroking the side of Lindas truck, smiling and nodding, so he likes Black Surfs! can't be all mad then.

I rang 999 and told them what we had, and they sent a Paramedic guy out and after an embassessing 1/4 hour of me, the woman and mad old guy, (what do you talk about???? ) the Paramedic guy turns up, (looks little like Rusty!) gets out his car to see whats happening.

I said, "We've found an old dude" so in true Rusty style, he replies "You found, you keep him!!!"

Anyway, we got him safely in the paramedics Volvo (not easy), and he goes off to looked after and hopefully taken home.

Just wonder who he was, and if he's got home yet.

Just another day........................
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Are you sure that wasnt pops having a giraffe at your expense
    Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Anyone seen my dad?????
      I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Was the old boy moaning that his back window was stuck.
        Attached Files

Comment

reminds me of the time a digger driver accidentally walloped himself in the knackers with a chain and fainted!

came round and was disoriented to say the least!
          nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

hope you told him bout the forum

Comment

My nephew was like that when he went to take a leak in a field.

He happened to take a leak on the electrified cattle fence

He was incapacitated for quite some time and tells me now that it was the worst pain he has ever encountered. I think ill take his word for it.
              I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                Guess what I found today, just lying at the side of the road?
                AN OLD GEEZER!!!!!

I was turning round to come back and a woman going the other way stopped just before me, as we got to him he stood up, so at least he wasn't dead!!!

So we're right out in the countyside, holding up a wobbling old guy, who just grinning a little and mutters jibberish (a bit like Matt on a friday night), a good mile form any houses in either direction.

He's got no ID or anything, just out in the middle of nowhere wearing slippers! and a pink comb in his pocket.

We sit him down on the Bullets tailgate, which he seems to like and starts stroking the side of Lindas truck, smiling and nodding, so he likes Black Surfs! can't be all mad then.

I rang 999 and told them what we had, and they sent a Paramedic guy out and after an embassessing 1/4 hour of me, the woman and mad old guy, (what do you talk about???? ) the Paramedic guy turns up, (looks little like Rusty!) gets out his car to see whats happening.

I said, "We've found an old dude" so in true Rusty style, he replies "You found, you keep him!!!"

Anyway, we got him safely in the paramedics Volvo (not easy), and he goes off to looked after and hopefully taken home.

Just wonder who he was, and if he's got home yet.

Just another day........................

So would you say then that he looked happier on the back of the surf or in the volvo... did he stroke the volvo ?

Comment

i can confirm the pain levels cos we bull$h1tted a mate into doing just that on purpose. ' you can pee faster that the electric can travel' we said...
                  it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Pee faster than the electric can travel.....gullible or what
                    Tony I work picking up the oldies........if no one claims him in six months he's yours

Comment

Tony.
                      I'm slightly surprised that Linda didn't persuade you to take him home to add to your collection of needy and homeless creatures?
                      A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

What size slippers were they Tony ? I could have done with a new pair (well new to me) . Shame it was a pink comb , had me eye on a blue one . Always the way , find an old duffer in the road and wrong size feet and a pink comb !
                        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Working...
                        X