going for it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaz
    weve got to look after all the scroungers in this country, dont forget all the aslyum seekers and immigrants need housing clothes and warmth just as much as the oap,s who have actually paid into the country.
    then dont forget we have to fund such develpoments as the dome and pay for the upkeep too. money dont grow on trees, but i bet it seems like it to gordy and the rest of the lying Labour (term used in its loosest form) scum, but i suppose thats a different topic altogether.
    Last edited by firefly; 5 April 2005, 11:26.
    if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Get back on your soapbox.

I heard the other day, that with all the stealth taxes, it works out at about 72p in the £1... Almost makes you want to give up work... or move to Dubai...

andyL

Originally posted by kazam401
      When did they come up with this figure 27.1p/lr .

Is this one of Browns stealth taxes?

It's just shows how un-sincere they are about all these green issues, if we were totally green they would find another way of taxing us....makes my blood boil to think that every £1 I earn they take 47p in taxes in one form or another.

The robbing thieving bar stewards

I can't believe we let them get away with all the taxes in this country.

Bring on the revolution brothers.
      I've got off the box now.

Comment

Here is where I need to duck !!!!

Apparently we need to thank our 'wonderful' government for Veg oil being a cheaper alternative !!!!!!

Before you lot put up the gallows for me, the duty on Diesel itself is 47.1p, we get a whole 20p / litre off !!!!

You would have thought the meanies would actually give us the 47p off - don't mind paying.1p per litre duty

Trev
        Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

ok how do i get this special excise form, ive been on the c&e website and cant find it but i wanna give veg a chance

Comment

Originally posted by UDTrev
            Well had no problems here, however same cannot be said for people in open top convertables behind me

and then there is Pops who complained I was making him hungry

Trev
            still does give us a chip trev
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by parn
              ok how do i get this special excise form, ive been on the c&e website and cant find it but i wanna give veg a chance
              Call 0208 929 0152, if that doesn't work 0845 010 9000 and they (HM Customs & Excise National Advice Service) will help you get the forms.

Trev

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                still does give us a chip trev
                Sorry Terrie, gonna give the old man the munchies !!!!!!

Here you go Pops

Trev

Comment

Trev have you been on the geo phone site for that number
                  thats the number i tried straight through, buggers will charge us for breathing next lol
                  if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Originally posted by firefly
                    Trev have you been on the geo phone site for that number
                    thats the number i tried straight through, buggers will charge us for breathing next lol
                    you posted here m8

Trev

Comment

179E is a notice, you will only need to fill in EX103.

Trev
                      Heres a link to the 179E notice on the HMCE.gov.uk web site

Notice 179E

I've just been in touch with them on the 0845 010 9000 number and the chap who answered said the form EX103 would be with me in about 4-5 days (2nd Class post)

Comment

veggie all the way

I've been using veg oil at least 50% since meeting Trev and the others on Tennyson Trail, IOW back in oct/nov time.

i have a '92 2.4 manual and i'm getting 30mpg.

performance is not effected (may even be slightly better and quieter??).

Costco are doing those big drums for around £9. a friend of mine picks me up 2 a week.

even with declaring most of it, the savings are obvious and getting better all the time judging by the grim OPEC outlook/attitude.

thanks for the tip Trev

Comment

Originally posted by GJ_ok
                          I've been using veg oil at least 50% since meeting Trev and the others on Tennyson Trail, IOW back in oct/nov time.

i have a '92 2.4 manual and i'm getting 30mpg.

performance is not effected (may even be slightly better and quieter??).

Costco are doing those big drums for around £9. a friend of mine picks me up 2 a week.

even with declaring most of it, the savings are obvious and getting better all the time judging by the grim OPEC outlook/attitude.

thanks for the tip Trev
                          No problem, glad to help,

Now if I could just get Hippo to hit 30mpg she makes 28 at the most and that's chugging along where overtake you , and 25 normally.

Trev

Comment

No problem, glad to help,

Now if I could just get Hippo to hit 30mpg she makes 28 at the most and that's chugging along where overtake you , and 25 normally.

Trev
                            if you didnt declare your oil you would be doing 50mpg on paper lol,

Comment

Originally posted by Ste00
                              if you didnt declare your oil you would be doing 50mpg on paper lol,
                              Now that is a BIG "I wish"

hmmmmmmmmmmmm imagine a Surf doing 50mpg on Veg Oil ?????

Heaven

Trev

ps forgot one thing - and parking it on a green welly's foot !!!!!!

Comment

Call 0208 929 0152, if that doesn't work 0845 010 9000 and they (HM Customs & Excise National Advice Service) will help you get the forms.

Trev
                                thanks trev u rock

Comment

Working...
                                X