Birth/surfmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth/surfmark

Could this be called a birth mark on a surf, if you notice nearly every surf that has an A bar with or without spot lights appears to have a small dent on the A bar. Has anyone else noticed this

Yep i guess so .
    Attached Files
    Last edited by marky; 24 March 2005, 21:24.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

a Surfmark? I like it - mine has one!
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

and mine
        ex Burgundy 2.4 owner

Comment

this is one that was on my old surf.If you look close you can just see it.
          Attached Files

Comment

i havent got an a bar....
            but i do have the birthmark on the front bumper
            it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Birth Mark or War Wound!

The one I have just fitted has one!
              DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

If you look at the paj,s 8 out 0f 10 have the same dent on the rear bumper.
                I wondered if it was anything to do with how they were loaded or stored on the ship during there export\import. The spot bar on the surf isn,t a solid tube the bits where the dents are are only thin inserts and the dents are easy to knock out.
                WD40 "He who Thinks Australian"

Comment

Originally posted by AlanM6
                  If you look at the paj,s 8 out 0f 10 have the same dent on the rear bumper.
                  I wondered if it was anything to do with how they were loaded or stored on the ship during there export\import. The spot bar on the surf isn,t a solid tube the bits where the dents are are only thin inserts and the dents are easy to knock out.
                  I thought you were going to put a pic up of yours alan. LOL
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                  (")_(")

Comment

You mean a new pic with the Markybar installed ????????????????
                    WD40 "He who Thinks Australian"

Comment

Originally posted by mattys surf
                      Could this be called a birth mark on a surf, if you notice nearly every surf that has an A bar with or without spot lights appears to have a small dent on the A bar. Has anyone else noticed this
                      Mmmm mine don't seem 2 hav 1, mayb it's cos i'm a woman driver

but i do hav a small 1 on the back bumper but that came with the surf
                      Attached Files
                      lets go get dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by shelly
                        Mmmm mine don't seem 2 hav 1, mayb it's cos i'm a woman driver

but i do hav a small 1 on the back bumper but that came with the surf
                        stop going everywhere in reverse then you will get one
                        i got one and my bar only been on since boxing day
                        Enjoying Life after Cancer
                        Pops

Comment

Mine came off the boat with one on the passengers side. It has since gained one on the drivers side, when I used the front end to move a metal bin out of my way. The strange thing is I used it to move a wooden shed all the way down the garden and didn't mark it at all.
                          Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick
                            Mine came off the boat with one on the passengers side. It has since gained one on the drivers side, when I used the front end to move a metal bin out of my way. The strange thing is I used it to move a wooden shed all the way down the garden and didn't mark it at all.
                            prob down to all the dodgy places you park taking the mutt for walkies then
                            Enjoying Life after Cancer
                            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by pops
                              stop going everywhere in reverse then you will get one
                              i got one and my bar only been on since boxing day
                              hey i'm really good at reversing, even my neighbour is impressed, old git!!
                              always says "well i didn't think you'd reverse into that space"
                              even when i brought the surf home, he stood there saying, " can't beleave you actually got that up the drive, what do you need a car that big for?"

....so i can p*ss you off, YOU NOSEY OLD GIT!!!!!

sorry 4 ranting
                              lets go get dirty...

Comment

Working...
                              X