Endless miles per gallon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Endless miles per gallon

Enough with the 'How many miles per gallon should my Surf do' questions, time after time same questions. It works like this:
    You go to the petrol station and fill up, usually between £45-£51; You drive until the orange light comes on; Repeat procedure.
    It doesn't matter what goes on in between, it does what it does, if you can't afford it buy a 2CV.

I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Amen!!
      NO WORRIES!
      Rusty

Comment

Ah at last, someone has said it! Its really simple if you want good MPG, buy a push bike!
        I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

its even easier. i just found out the cafe over the road is PAYING someone to take away their old veggie oil!! who cares about the mileage, they'll pay me!
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by hadajag
            Enough with the 'How many miles per gallon should my Surf do' questions, time after time same questions. It works like this:
            You go to the petrol station and fill up, usually between £45-£51; You drive until the orange light comes on; Repeat procedure.
            It doesn't matter what goes on in between, it does what it does, if you can't afford it buy a 2CV.
            muppet

Comment

Good answer but how many to the gallon do you get for your £45-£51
              Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
              My choice
              Back off

Comment

Madcampbell,

You may not care about fuel consumption. The threads about the subject are posted and responded to by owners who do. If it bothers you, don't read them.

Mark
                :

Comment

Originally posted by silvtr1000
                  Madcampbell,

You may not care about fuel consumption. The threads about the subject are posted and responded to by owners who do. If it bothers you, don't read them.

Mark
                  The reply MUPPET was to the muppet who started this thread as there would be no point in the forum if people did not ask questions
                  I have had loads of help from people on here and think the thread started here was very narrow minded and unlike the other surf owners.

Mark

Comment

chillitt, what do you do to the waste oil before use? and hows the surfs performance? been toying with running mine on a diesel/veg oil mix.
                    ps do customs know, feel free to ignore the last question if you feel its incriminating its just i work at the airport and there is a very high police/customs precence and they might get curiuos if i drive past smelling like a chippy!
                    Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Originally posted by openback
                      chillitt, what do you do to the waste oil before use? and hows the surfs performance? been toying with running mine on a diesel/veg oil mix.
                      ps do customs know, feel free to ignore the last question if you feel its incriminating its just i work at the airport and there is a very high police/customs precence and they might get curiuos if i drive past smelling like a chippy!
                      If you put a search in for "Veg Oil" loads of info to read, have been looking this one up myself. Going to leave it till it warms up a bit though as the fuel flows better...
                      Mark

Comment

personally, i have no idea what its like to use, cos i dont pick my surf up till tuesday!! as the man said i am going to wait till it warms up a bit then run a mix in the tank. once i have sorted the legal stuff out...
                        it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell
                          The reply MUPPET was to the muppet who started this thread as there would be no point in the forum if people did not ask questions
                          I have had loads of help from people on here and think the thread started here was very narrow minded and unlike the other surf owners.

Mark
                          I totally agree with madcambell.....I get my first 4x4 in 4 weeks and have gathered plenty of tips from this forum, if you can't ask questions what is the point???
                          maybe they have forgotten they had to have a first once themselves

Comment

Originally posted by madcampbell

Mark
                            Er guys, I think there maybe a comedy aspect to this thread! I personally dont care about MPG. If I did then I would read the threads on this subject. Its only a tongue in cheek reply! This forum is full of very good sound advice. ITS ALSO FULL OF PEOPLE HAVING A LAUGH. Yes that includes sarcasm.

C'mon guys...........lighten up
                            I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Here here

Comment

Working...
                              X