Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyN
    Exactly Danno! We love laughing at you!
    Your supposed to laugh with me, not AT me.
    I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Morr
      Well that's a wonderful attitude to bring when you're new to any group.
      Why even come here if your purpose is to antagonise people??
      See, even Morr has a sarcastic side (see his siggy LOL)!
      I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        i recon i use the least fuel on here!... haven't used a drop since october!
        Yeah but you dont drive it either Matt!! No wonder that 3rd gen is sooooo economical... what MPG does the quad do?

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Well thats job done on that one ! Whats next , or am I not entitled to any more opinions because I'm just a 'newby surfer muppet' whose only posted 4 threads ?
          It is a very good site and I enjoy the craic but I don't believe I have personally attacked or abused anyone and I've been told off and given a yellow card !
          On a different thread, I tried waving to fellow Surf owners only to be greeted with incredulous looks that obviously meant wierdo, so I've given up on that. Maybe it's a Northern thing, I know they don't get out much up there and even passing a car on the opposite side of the road's an event.
          As for being a Newby Surfer, thats true but I have previously owned 2 Land Cruisers, a Range Rover and a Camel 110 Defender.( The Range Rover was a serious mistake and by far the worse car !) The Surfs a good all round compromise but the Land Cruiser was more comfortable and the Defender is still the daddy off road.

Comment

Originally posted by hadajag
            Well thats job done on that one ! Whats next , or am I not entitled to any more opinions because I'm just a 'newby surfer muppet' whose only posted 4 threads ?
            It is a very good site and I enjoy the craic but I don't believe I have personally attacked or abused anyone and I've been told off and given a yellow card !
            On a different thread, I tried waving to fellow Surf owners only to be greeted with incredulous looks that obviously meant wierdo, so I've given up on that. Maybe it's a Northern thing, I know they don't get out much up there and even passing a car on the opposite side of the road's an event.
            As for being a Newby Surfer, thats true but I have previously owned 2 Land Cruisers, a Range Rover and a Camel 110 Defender.( The Range Rover was a serious mistake and by far the worse car !) The Surfs a good all round compromise but the Land Cruiser was more comfortable and the Defender is still the daddy off road.
            Your entitled to your opinions, as are others if they don't agree with you. People have just voiced there opinions on your comments, which is the whole point of the forum.

On the so-called yellow card, it wasn't, just a little reminder that you can't just post $hit with no come back. You can't turn up and expect....
            mission to upset this cosy little forum at every opportunity.
            not to get a reply from someone who's job is to keep the forum running smoothly (meaning me!)

My commiserations on owning a LR's in the past, at least you've moved up!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Oh dear, this has gone too far. When I 1st saw this post I thought is would be another fine chance for the people here to show their wit and humor at what I thought was a bit of light hearted fun.

Then it got a bit serious, hopefully we all care about the enviroment and if someone was to come up with a way to run our surfs at a fair price (unlike now - thankyou very much Mr. Goverment) that caused no harm then I like to think we would be leading the way.

I doubt very much that Hadajag intended to up-set anyone at any point on this thread, please people see the funny side first and then point out the possible outcome i.e. other people reading these threads and then taking quotes out of context.

<end of rant!>

PS Welcome to the Gang HadaJag

Comment

here here, oh listen theres the final whistle on this thread back to normal now.

Whats normal then

Oh and only wave to the surfs with the forum sticker stuck on them, then you know there from here and will get a wave or a gesture of sorts back.
                Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
                My choice
                Back off

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                  here here, oh listen theres the final whistle on this thread back to normal now.

Whats normal then

Oh and only wave to the surfs with the forum sticker stuck on them, then you know there from here and will get a wave or a gesture of sorts back.
                  Hear hear! I wonder how Chester Bennington from Linkin Park is these days?
                  It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
                    Hear hear! I wonder how Chester Bennington from Linkin Park is these days?
                    Bwahahaha!

He was great.

Comment

Bwahahaha!

He was great.
                      I nearly posted a link. Not wise. I have to go back and read it occasionally. I wonder why he never came back?
                      It's only a hobby!

Comment

I nearly posted a link. Not wise. I have to go back and read it occasionally. I wonder why he never came back?
                        I thought it was Charlotte Church???

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                          I thought it was Charlotte Church???

That was a great wind-up. I just hope the real Chester Bennington doesn't find the thread and sue.
                          It's only a hobby!

Comment

That was a great wind-up. I just hope the real Chester Bennington doesn't find the thread and sue.
                            Sue? don't remember her.

???

Comment

Sue? don't remember her.

???

Used to work in Tesco's I think...
                              [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
                                Only wave at Surf's with forum stickers...?

I wave at 'any' surf, and get gestures all the time... most of them rude... then the ones that don't gesticulate... stare blankly back...? don't understand that at all...

Perhaps I am doing all wrong... there you go...

Ramble over...

andyL

Comment

Working...
                                X