Transports of delight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transports of delight

Hello again, well I've had my 92 met Blue SSRG for two weeks now and quite frankly I'm in love, truly, madly, deeply. Truth is I've wanted a Surf for years
    and to finally get one...well it's great. The size takes a little getting used to, giving a good deal of amusement to my neighbours as I try to park, (driving the coolest vehicle on the planet does a lot to stem any embarrasment tho').
    It came with Recaro seats, firm but comfy, these were a factory fit I understand ? It looks like it may have had a slight lift (1" ?) how can I check this, (not that its a problem it looks great !) Also the 4x4 on/off button rattles like a wasp in a tin can, i've had the 4x4 shift knob off but I can't see any way to get at the button. I was just gonna stick some gaffa on it but its not the most elegant solution ! Any ideas ?
    Anyway if you see me tootling around Norwich give us a wave

Robin xxx

I absolutely love mine and only seen pictures (how sad am i)

Been waiting three weeks now to pick it up from London so in the meantime I have test drove a few at local dealers

Fingers crosses I pick it up on Wednesday

No idea about button and not very close to Norwich but hi anyway
    [COLOR=Red][FONT=Century Gothic]the unexamined life is not worth living...[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
    X