Be warned!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be warned!

Had no less than 4 e-mails from 'e-bay' asking for security questions and personal details in the last day or so. Needless to say i have deleted them.

Be careful people.
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
    [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

I forward em to spoof@ebay.com and let ebay hammer the sods

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

yeah ive had too aswell - make sure you report them it all helps!
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by qube3
        Had no less than 4 e-mails from 'e-bay' asking for security questions and personal details in the last day or so. Needless to say i have deleted them.

Be careful people.
        over the last 18 months i've had about a hundred, and about fifty from pay-pal,do as udtrev suggests, if you get a "pay-pal" one, forward it to spoof@pay-pal.com whatever you do don't answer them,just forward and delete.

Comment

I keep getting the Nigerian/Chinese/Japanese/Anywhere outside the UK guy who has a cheque for £5000, that he can't cash locally, but he will use to buy my £20 item off eBay. "Just cash the cheque, keep a little extra for your trouble and forward the remainder, by Western Union Money Transfer." Yeah right!!!

I can't believe that the local BBC radio ran a feature on these !!!!!!s and called it a public duty. Anyone caught by any deal that seems too good to be true deserves all they get for being thick and greedy. I could be wallowing in luxury now if I accepted every holiday, car and villa I had won..... Dream on.
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
            I keep getting the Nigerian/Chinese/Japanese/Anywhere outside the UK guy who has a cheque for £5000, that he can't cash locally, but he will use to buy my £20 item off eBay. "Just cash the cheque, keep a little extra for your trouble and forward the remainder, by Western Union Money Transfer." Yeah right!!!

I can't believe that the local BBC radio ran a feature on these !!!!!!s and called it a public duty. Anyone caught by any deal that seems too good to be true deserves all they get for being thick and greedy. I could be wallowing in luxury now if I accepted every holiday, car and villa I had won..... Dream on.
            Had two of these ones saying about buying my car - done it through Autotrader not even on eBay.

As they say, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then chances are ....it is a duck.

I'd just like to find one of them and have a little word if you know what I mean.

Comment

Working...
            X