Inconsiderate 4x4 Owner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pops
    tony your guide dog link dont work mate!!!

Sorry pops,
    I hope I've fixed that and thanks for the commements only have one of these now, waiting for a new yellow one to arrive

Cheers Tony
    www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by rusty
      It ain't just us 4x4 owners. I'm a school goveror at my kids infants school and am on a commitee for "Safer Routes to School" within the community. I still have to ask parents not to park on the yellow lines, kerbs, grass etc. Fortunately we now have a local bobby who is very free with his ticket book. Plus I get the reg numbers and shame them in the termly newsletter. These people will be the first to jump up and down when their child gets run over and I can't get there because some tw@t has parked inconsiderately!!!

Dont forget to tell them it is also a points make prizes to park on the zig zag last i heard it was 3 points and a £100 fine... i notice when i pick up my little herbet its always the taxi drivers who cant be bothered to park properly...

Are they exempt from traffic rules they only have an ordinary car licence at the end of the day unlike us proffesional drivers who get off our backside to progress in our driving standards...

I did have a laugh on the M25 this morning this person of a darker orientation thought he could use the hard shoulder as his own private road when the rest of us were queing.
      I only put the nearside wheels over the line to make it awkward for him to pass if he fancied digging it out of the gravel drain at the side of the road hehehe.... I could not figure out why he wasnt using all his fingers when he waved at me further down the road so i blew him a kiss

heheheheheheh
      Last edited by mark g8awo; 8 February 2005, 17:23.
      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

Originally posted by mark g8awo
        ...unlike us proffesional drivers who get off our backside to progress in our driving standards...
        Gawd, he's off again!

Hey, going for my HGV medical on friday! wahoo, I'll be about moan like this soon.....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
          Gawd, he's off again!

Hey, going for my HGV medical on friday! wahoo, I'll be about moan like this soon.....

I represnt that remark

Good luck Tony
          Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

i resent the racist crap that you spout from time to time too, why point out the colour of his skin, does it make a difference?
            [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

I must admit that we park the "company car" in some not quite legal ways at times but the driver must stay in it.
              When we get some busy-body who points out that there is a yellow line there I ask him just where he thinks I should park.
              You try putting this in a regular parking spot.
              Simon.O.
              '90 SSR Ltd 2.4TD 5 spd

Comment

Originally posted by simono
                I must admit that we park the "company car" in some not quite legal ways at times but the driver must stay in it.
                When we get some busy-body who points out that there is a yellow line there I ask him just where he thinks I should park.
                You try putting this in a regular parking spot.
                Tell them that you won't help when their house goes up in smoke - that might make them think. I wonder if the firemen in New york got any s**t for parking badly when the towers came down!!

Comment

Working...
                X