The BIG Meet and Greet Camp Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dirtydog
    YYYYY'ouch. Good effort with the mud too Bob.
    I have to say it was funny watching the progression from "we're taking this to work tomorrow so it must not get dirty" at about 11 oclock to "bring on more mud!!!" by about 11.20

After the first big puddle, we could all see the Surf grin was there, by the second or third one we could see we had two more puddle junkies
    Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

• Hey Snoop,

Has Lottie taken the SDV into work today ?
      Have is been left muddy ?

If the answer to those two questions is yes HOW big will her grin be as she sees the jealous looks on her colleagues' faces ?

You two did a great job uncleaning the car on sunday

Trev
      Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• I walk to work most days so no the car isn't here but the neighbours told me off for not washing it saying the mud would damage the paint then their little kids have written all over it little Sh1ts!

So gonna wash it tonight after I have shown it off down the gym!!

That photo is well funny!
        Off Roading Rules!! When's the next meet??

[IMG

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop
          I have to say it was funny watching the progression from "we're taking this to work tomorrow so it must not get dirty" at about 11 oclock to "bring on more mud!!!" by about 11.20

After the first big puddle, we could all see the Surf grin was there, by the second or third one we could see we had two more puddle junkies
          Ive had a massive Surf grin driving round here back home The looks you get...
          Im off to buy a numberplate now and clean out the rear drums that are knocking like a knockety thing with knocks on. Then I must clean the rad out and pull all the algae out the front of the car thats blocking everything up! (Danno and Gav will know the ford I mean - rest of you had gone home) all without cleaning the car too much!
          Tim
          Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

• The Snoop-de-ville is staying covered in mud for protection from the sun LOL Driving home on Sunday I thought corr it's warm in here, better put the heater on cold and found it already was... so then I thought, better turn the fans on then and found they were.... then I looked in the rearview mirror at my face and found it was actually the cause of the heat - like a mini sun it was and my necks still a bit painful to the touch!

The truck will get cleaned on Thursday cos I'm doing loads of work on it and I can't be bothered to get completely filthy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop
              The Snoop-de-ville is staying covered in mud for protection from the sun LOL Driving home on Sunday I thought corr it's warm in here, better put the heater on cold and found it already was... so then I thought, better turn the fans on then and found they were.... then I looked in the rearview mirror at my face and found it was actually the cause of the heat - like a mini sun it was and my necks still a bit painful to the touch!

The truck will get cleaned on Thursday cos I'm doing loads of work on it and I can't be bothered to get completely filthy!

Just cleaned mine and replaced number plate - got it almost clean in one (2.5 hour) wash!! and its still not great.
              Inside is still like a sandpit though

If you need any help for those dials/stereo etc give us a shout.
              Tim
              Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Just cleaned mine and replaced number plate - got it almost clean in one (2.5 hour) wash!! and its still not great.
                Inside is still like a sandpit though

If you need any help for those dials/stereo etc give us a shout.
                Nice one - cheers!

Comment

How about this.... NOT due to Lindas driving but cos of a PETROL engine. We threatened to tow it and it started again and climbed out
                  Too right!! No way I was being towed out of a puddle that didnt even cover the wheels.. next on the shopping list is an electric fan and a coke bottle!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X