Just a word of caution under lighting are for "off road" use or
    shows.If you use them on the road the old bill will give you
    a nice ticket,but it dont stop there as they will look at
    everything just not worth the hassle

Done my LGV with React nice bunch of blokes
    GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
      call the local HGV instruction school and they will probably have a doctor that they recommend cheap!... my own doc wanted £90 and theirs charged £50... good money just to pull your arms and legs!
      Been shopping around, two medical centres in Morley. My own quoted £120, the one across the road quoted £75. Got someone who thinks he knows of a doc in Beeston charging about £50. Heres hoping. And theres people who say we dont live in rip of Britain. Dont know about you guys but £70 is a lot of money to me.

Comment

i have two sets of leds under my surf i have a blue set which come on when i open the door or i can have them on permantly, and i have a road legal set that the old bill carnt do anything about this consists of a white one for the front amber down each side and a red one on the back. i personaly like them as they set my surf appart from all the others in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by nexus
          i have two sets of leds under my surf i have a blue set which come on when i open the door or i can have them on permantly, and i have a road legal set that the old bill carnt do anything about this consists of a white one for the front amber down each side and a red one on the back. i personaly like them as they set my surf appart from all the others in the area.

Any pics?

Comment

man .......... youve got no taste !

Comment

Working...
            X