Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Underbody LED's

Has anyone done this ?

I kinda fancy putting blue ones on. I know it may be a bit lame and I may grow out of it in a day or two. Seen some on ebay for about £55 all inc.

Mind you just been quoted £120 for a 20 min medical, so as I can renew my HGV. As I am not driving at pres' that will be out of my pocket. Guess I'm in the wrong job, I have to work 3 days to get that.

Andyenuf has done it. Looks good if you like that sort of thing - but suffers on road humps I believe!!

Very Bling Bling

Last edited by Linda; 19 January 2005, 17:06.
    Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

dont do it - looks sh#te!! (in my opinion)
      [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a308/DONKR1/me.jpg[/IMG]
      [url]www.qube-art.co.uk[/url]

Comment

neon/led lights under your car .............................. ..proper chav
        if a politition is talking its lying

Comment

Can we get some that match the white dials.... Oh and while we are at it... can we get some LEDs that match the white dials, so that it all matches inside.... and with the LEDs outside it'll match there too, can we, CAN WE???????

Comment

Originally posted by ni9eofse7en
            Has anyone done this ?

I kinda fancy putting blue ones on. I know it may be a bit lame and I may grow out of it in a day or two. Seen some on ebay for about £55 all inc.

Mind you just been quoted £120 for a 20 min medical, so as I can renew my HGV. As I am not driving at pres' that will be out of my pocket. Guess I'm in the wrong job, I have to work 3 days to get that.
            call the local HGV instruction school and they will probably have a doctor that they recommend cheap!... my own doc wanted £90 and theirs charged £50... good money just to pull your arms and legs!
            nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

get some lightsticks from a camping shop, cable tie them under your motor, then drive round a bit. if you dont mind the people pointing, go for it!
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

"call the local HGV instruction school and they will probably have a doctor that they recommend cheap!... my own doc wanted £90 and theirs charged £50... good money just to pull your arms and legs!"

Thanks, worth a go. At £120 was not going to bother, but at £50 or less its worth keeping open till I'm 50 then I won't bother.

Appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by ni9eofse7en
                  "call the local HGV instruction school and they will probably have a doctor that they recommend cheap!... my own doc wanted £90 and theirs charged £50... good money just to pull your arms and legs!"

Thanks, worth a go. At £120 was not going to bother, but at £50 or less its worth keeping open till I'm 50 then I won't bother.

Appreciated.
                  Doh!

Just seen how to put previous message in "quote", ah well have been up since six this am. Time to crash

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                    call the local HGV instruction school and they will probably have a doctor that they recommend cheap!... my own doc wanted £90 and theirs charged £50... good money just to pull your arms and legs!
                    Still need the details for that place Matt!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Dont do it! it will make you a barry!

www.barryboys.co.uk
                      Johnny

Comment

Get the strip lights from inside of PC enclosures, they are small neon units and are a very purple, purple.... they have a microphone and "dance" to any sounds. They are 12volts too and have a clear pespex cover so would be ideal for your needs.....

Strangly I ripped this out of my PC case as soon as it arrived and took a hammer to it so that the planet would be spared such crass bad taste.

I take it you don't want his mod on you car for lamping or driving around feilds at night?

Enjoy yourself, you mad fool.

Comment

Been playing this, so guess I've been under the 'fluence.
                          Attached Files

Comment

If you do put the neons on, just make sure that the actual tubes are out of sight so you can only see the down glow - or it just looks stupid. Whether neons in general look stupid anyway seems to be a point of argument!
                            Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
                              Still need the details for that place Matt!!

http://www.react-training.co.uk/

they're the ones i did mune with... also big wheelers in reading but they don't seem to have a very good rep!
                              nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Working...
                              X