No announcement yet.

Watch Watchdog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 1st and 2nd Generation Surfs should definatley not be seen as 4x4 as you simply cannot drive on tarmac with them in 4x4 or the transmission winds up. However, if you were to drive past somone in it, they would immediatly say 4x4 due to the height.

Comment

At a guess the sort of people who are behind this are from the same mould as the sort of people who victimise any minority group. it has recently become highly illegal to victimise minorities on the grounds of race religion etc so they gotta find other minorities and expend there prejudices that way. Sad B*****ds

Comment

I wonder what would happen if i raised the suspension on my Calibra to around say............1 ft. Put chunkie wheels and tyres on and side steps................Keeping everything else the same. Wonder if it would be then classed as 4x4 by these idiots ??? I'd put money on it they would, but at the end of the day , its the same car with one axle.
        Like you said , the first and second Gens, cant do 4wd on tarmac so really , its the same apart from a surf has another axle, but just not engaged and how the hell does having another axle pollute ??? HUH ???

(Got me thinking now, What a good idea !) LOL
        !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Comment

Working...
        X