No announcement yet.

the alliance against urban 4x4s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was really dissapointed yesterday, just drove into the smoke in my Landcruiser, hoping to find a few of them to try and have a go at me. Not one to be seen, I was really gutted. Drove it all the way in as far as Hyde Park Corner, maybe I shouldhave paid the £5 and gone in the Congestion charge zone.

Oh well another time I guess.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
      I was really dissapointed yesterday, just drove into the smoke in my Landcruiser, hoping to find a few of them to try and have a go at me. Not one to be seen, I was really gutted. Drove it all the way in as far as Hyde Park Corner, maybe I shouldhave paid the £5 and gone in the Congestion charge zone.

Oh well another time I guess.

Cheers
      I go in a fair bit, you never see anybody unless the cameras are about and its dry, ( don't want to get their designer togs wet)
      www.puppywalker.co.uk

Comment

chillit wrote:
        heres a deal for the tree huggers, take all the 4x4s off the road. the day after they stop jumbo jets flying.
        I luv me surf, and also partake in a bit of Avgas burning, wallet emptying GA Flying...So does that make me a double enviromental killing B@st@*d??

There is no way on this planet you will get me driving one of those "SMART" cars...mind you I think one will fit in the back of the surf..just in case you run out of go juice.

Comment

If these people were serious about cutting down on pollution and emmisions then they would and should have a cause that is global in its effects.The difference that would be made by taking 4x4's of the roads is a small drop in the ocean compared to the impact that america is having on the worlds polution.
          I saw a documentary last year( if my memory serves me right )that showed the the us government is so affraid of big industry that it is buying up japans spare emmisions quotas because its cheaper and easier to do it that way instead of getting major industry to change.

ooooo sorry got a bit carried away!!!!!

Its things like that that make me sick.

I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

Working...
          X