No announcement yet.

Interesting MPG point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats that about 480km = 300miles ish? If so you will be lucky to get 480km out of £45. I'm happy if i get 100km to a tenner.
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by neilmiddleton
      Hmmm, unfortunately, running costs are my major consideration with getting a surf. Currently my passat does 300 miles off about £45 of petrol and I can't afford for it to get much worse than that..
      winner...i rarely get less then 311 miles to a tank.!!! try and find a manual though i reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by mat1
        winner...i rarely get less then 311 miles to a tank.!!! try and find a manual though i reckon.
        I have to say that you're lucky then, as I rarely get more than 250 miles to a tank (before the warning light). Long steady cruises are better however, then I can get maybe 280 miles.
        Paul </Slugsie>
        Immortal.so far!

Comment

Originally posted by Slugsie
          I have to say that you're lucky then, as I rarely get more than 250 miles to a tank (before the warning light). Long steady cruises are better however, then I can get maybe 280 miles.

I`m the same and thats a Manual as well. I don`t do much motorway driving, but the rest is probably 50/50 B-roads and city and with a very light right foot.

Comment

Working...
          X