Ohh My God !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda
    Oh please dont kill it - I'll have it and look after it and find it a nice safe home.

Dear Mr Deviant.
    Let Linda take this poor sweet creature back to her home in the heart of southern England(you know,the place where the soft southern shandy drinking b******s live).
    Maybe she can give a good home to an avatar and handle
    ?
    A positive attitude wont solve all your problems but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!

Comment

they don't like it up 'em!.... so i heard!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

BUSHTUCKER if you get hungry
        (\__/)
        (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
        (")_(")

Comment

Well i think i will be waiting until the weekend when im off work to check the rest of the Surf. Im not scared of these things at all, It's just spiders i hate. But when something unexpected falls onto your face in the dark with only a flash light and nearly into your mouth, and it has legs , you kinda panic a little and imagination runs the wrong way. I actually wrote off a car 10 years ago when i put the sun visor down and MASSIVE Borris with boots on, fell between my legs. i was so busy trying to catch it that i left the road and smashed through a fence into a farmers field. SPIDERS ! theres no need for them nor there ever will be !!!
          !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deviant 1
            Well i think i will be waiting until the weekend when im off work to check the rest of the Surf. Im not scared of these things at all, It's just spiders i hate. But when something unexpected falls onto your face in the dark with only a flash light and nearly into your mouth, and it has legs , you kinda panic a little and imagination runs the wrong way. I actually wrote off a car 10 years ago when i put the sun visor down and MASSIVE Borris with boots on, fell between my legs. i was so busy trying to catch it that i left the road and smashed through a fence into a farmers field. SPIDERS ! theres no need for them nor there ever will be !!!
            i with you there
            Enjoying Life after Cancer
            Pops

Comment

Spiders are essential, they kill huge numbers of flys and mozzies, I love to have a few around, you big northern puff!
              Sadly not many aboard at this time of year and the occasional mozzie gets through!

For a pointless insect (no pun intended) take the wasp out!
              Ok nicely done, when we dry off we can go find the boat!

Comment

It certainly aint no cockroach, I can tell you that after sharing my apartment with a few whilst living in Tokyo. You're right, there is something decidedly unpleasant when something starts crawling over your face in the dark. When you switch the light on and find that there is a dirty great big b@st@rd cockroach crawling over your pillow..................Even after you've killed it while the wife is screaming hysterically, trying to get back to sleep again after is just plain impossible.

What the hell was it living on for the six weeks it was on the boat? Mind you, they fly so it could have gotten in at the end of the journey.

Comment

And they especially like eating there way through 1991 2.4 L blue surfs . They particulary like the wiring centers under the dash and then move on to the lighting looms. Have fun !!!!
                  I always work better wet .

Its why I became a plumber!!!

Comment

So what's the point of Fly's and Mozzies ??? Flys are a nuisance ! I suppose then someone will come and say that insects are a food for birds right ? So why do we need birds ? All they do is cr@p on you mota after you've just washed it and tweet early hours so you cant sleep !!!
                    !!! I'M THE ONE YOUR MOTHER WARNED YOU ABOUT !!!

Comment

thought i would consult the experts after such a good job onforiegn bugs.. just found this wandering around my gaff...its about 40mm long and looks far too angry to be wasp...
                      Attached Files
                      it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt
                        thought i would consult the experts after such a good job onforiegn bugs.. just found this wandering around my gaff...its about 40mm long and looks far too angry to be wasp...
                        OMG here we go again - if that thing of yours mates with that thing of his... we're all doomed I tell you - the pod people will take over...
                        Dave

Comment

no danger, unless his bug can get the lid off a jam jar..or mine can eat through it..!
                          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

no danger, unless his bug can get the lid off a jam jar..or mine can eat through it..!
                            MUNCH

MUNCH

MUNCH

MUNCH

MUNCH
                            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

I think what you're looking at is a Hornet.
                              and I don't mean the ones built by Honda!

Comment

it looks darker (and meaner) than that.. in fact it looks meaner than a junkyard dog at the moment.. yikes!
                                it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X